(008) real life, dm's, and post

third pov

jungkook doesn't get hate comments very often, but when he does it truly does hurt him because they choose to hate on something or someone he cares so much about.

"ew, is this the new kid namjin is talking about? they're better off without this crybaby." jungkook read out loud. his mood instantly dropped. 'maybe i am a crybaby, i should just go home.' jungkook sulked.

"hey kookie!" a voice said. jungkook quickly turned around to see his online friend, jimin. " hey what's wrong? is it about the mean comment you got?" jimin asked worriedly.

" I don't know jiminie-hyung, maybe they were right i can't even deal with one mean comment. maybe i actually don't deserve joonie' sand jinnie's time." jungkook responded sadly and pouted. " jungkookie please i beg you to never think like that again, namjoon hyung and jin hyung are so excited to meet you. did you think of how they would feel if you don't show up?" jimin expresses while jumping around trying to prove his point. " now now, we have to go we're late." jimin said while dragging jungkook to the meet and greet area.

— DM's —
mochijimin: sorry we're running late, jungkookie got upset by a mean comment and almost bailed out 🙁 please try to cheer him up when we arrive!

namjin: thank you so much jiminie, we will.

— End of DM's —

—Post—

♥️5,375,621 likes             💬3,524,172 comments Namjin : you're honestly so beautiful and pure

♥️5,375,621 likes 💬3,524,172 comments
Namjin : you're honestly so beautiful and pure. please don't let someone's mean comments upset you because they don't know everything baby boy 💓
comments
SUGA: @ little_kookie fighting!!
mochijimin : #namjinkook
namjinonly : @ little_kookie ofc you had to snitch little brat 😒
namjin : @ namjinonly if you were an actual fan of us, you wouldn't be trashing our angel.
vhope: @ little_kookie #weloveyougukkie
SUGA: #weloveyougukkie
namjin: #weloveyougukkie
mochijimin: #weloveyougukkie
little_kookie: thank you all sm 🥺💓
@ mochijimin @ SUGA @ vhope @ namjin
namjinforever : #welove you gillis WHO WAS IT IMA THROW FISTS ! ('̀-'́)
little_kookie : @ namjinforever 💓💓

— real life —
third pov - kookie and jimin focus

jimin and jungkook were at the meet and greet impatiently waiting for their favorite youtubers to come out. jungkook would be lying if he said he wasn't extremely nervous and overwhelmed . " jungkookie calm down its going to be fine." jimin reassures jungkook calming him down.

the lights went off and everyone around them started screaming in excitement as namjoon, jin and yoongi appeared on stage.

-
edited .