(042) real life & post

Jungkook's POV

The day has finally come. Today is the day they head out to America for their meet & greets. Meaning he'd have to face Namjoon again, and he was more than nervous to. Jungkook isn't exactly sure what even happened himself. They just.. ignored him and he's still not sure why. Curiosity was getting to Jungkook more and more by the days. Yet Jin didn't want to tell him the reason without Namjoon.

He packed the night before, though he only brought a few things since he planned to go shopping when he gets there. He packed a few of his favorite pastel shirts and skirts and a few ripped jeans, his favorite accessories like chokers, headbands, earrings and rings. He had also packed all his makeup, he didn't know what he would need since his makeup looks match how he's feeling at that moment. He of course brought a few pairs of timberlands as well, and the rest of his necessities as well.

Jungkook had woken up at 6 AM since they had to all be at the airport around 9 AM. He had taken a shower and he smelled like strawberries because of the shampoo he had used. It took Jungkook about and hour and thirty minutes to get ready because he blow dryer his hair and curled it a bit to make it look nice. He had also put on a shimmery light pink eyeshadow as well as eyeliner and a tinted lip balm for his makeup. As for his outfit he chose to wear a white t-shirt with a pink comfy skirt and a black jacket. for his shoes he wore his shiny white timberlands.

—post—

♥️795,843 likes                  💬694,852 commentsjeonjjk: today's the day! today's the day! today's the day! today's the day! i'm so excited to meet you all soon! wish us a safe flight 🥺💓comments namjinforever: KDKSOS CANT WAIT TO MEET U KOOKI...

♥️795,843 likes 💬694,852 comments
jeonjjk: today's the day! today's the day! today's the day! today's the day! i'm so excited to meet you all soon! wish us a safe flight 🥺💓
comments
namjinforever: KDKSOS CANT WAIT TO MEET U KOOKIEEE
namjinkooktrash: DOEO CUTIE
kookiefanatic: CANT WAIT TO MEET U BBYY
dingdong: why is he so cute
namjoon: ^ the real question here
jiminie: IM SO EXCITED TO SEE U AGAIN GUKKIE
kookielove: DIWKS JIMIN CALLED HIM GUKKI
jin: see you soon angel💓
SUGA: @ jimin what about me ?!😤
jiminie: @ SUGA you too u big baby🥺
jeonjjk: @ namjoon y'all hear sumn? 🤔