Chapter 0.5- The Drunken Night of Chapter 1

The night Wyatt drinks: 

“Here you go,” Tyler said as soon as they reached their apartment that night. He had a can of beer in his hand and he tossed it lightly to Wyatt.

Wyatt opened it and took a quick sip.

Tyler didn’t take one for himself, but he sat on their couch and watched Wyatt drink the whole thing. “Want more?” He mocked him, watching him so intently that Wyatt felt nervous.

“You want me to drink!?”Wyatt half-yelled. “I’ll drink!” He got out the entire case of beer cans and he sat with Tyler, sharing the beers together. “I’ll so drink,” He said as he opened another can. 

By the time they finished drinking the case, Wyatt was wasted. He’d drunk more than Tyler. They didn’t have anything to do or talk about, so Wyatt began staring at Tyler’s face. Dirty thoughts began creeping in his drunken head: I never noticed how great a jawline he has. He has nice eyes, nice cheekbones, a cute nose…

I wanna kiss him.

As soon as that last thought rang through his head like a bell, Wyatt could feel his heart thumping wildly; he could feel it throughout his whole body. He couldn’t calm himself, so he kept looking at Tyler and Tyler kept looking back. 

Tyler eventually smirked at him and put a hand on Wyatt’s left leg, “Wanna make out?” 

Wyatt’s eyes widened, “R-Really? With me?” He nervously glanced down at Tyler’s hand that was still on his thigh. 

“Who else?” Tyler mocked. He got closer to Wyatt, letting his hand travel up his thigh to his hip. Once his face was insanely close to Wyatt’s, he put his lips onto his.

Wyatt’s face felt hot and he closed his eyes. He let Tyler in and opened up his mouth, encouraging his partner to kiss him properly. 

Tyler took Wyatt’s face in both hands and kissed him again, this time their mouths would be on each other’s. He climbed on top of Wyatt, having Wyatt lie on the couch now. Tyler pulled away and gave him the most seductive look, “I’m going to leave you wanting more.” He leaned down again and kissed Wyatt’s cheek, going down to his jaw and then his neck. 

Wyatt held onto Tyler and had his head leaned back, his eyes shut closed. He could feel Tyler’s hand go underneath his shirt to feel him up. 

“Wh-What’re you doing?” Wyatt stammered. His eyes flew open and he glanced down at what Tyler was doing. 

“Take off your shirt,” Tyler said. 

Wyatt pulled off his shirt slowly, suddenly feeling very exposed. He felt like he’d regret this, but he really did want Tyler. 

Tyler got off the couch and held out his hand, “Let’s go to your room.” He was smiling again, and it really made Wyatt felt better about doing this…whatever it was. 

Once they were inside the bedroom, Tyler pushed Wyatt onto the bed and climbed on top of him again, “This is a much better setting, wouldn’t you say?” 

Wyatt was too surprised to speak. He took off his glasses and put them on the bookshelf next to his bed. He’d probably want me to take those off anyways… 

Tyler kept kissing and kissing Wyatt until his jaw felt tired and sore. Tyler’s hand kept going for Wyatt’s crotch area. 

Wyatt’s member was very hard, so he could understand why Tyler wanted to play with him there. Was he hard too? He thought as he watched Tyler kiss his collar bones. 

He kept sucking on Wyatt’s skin and rubbing his hand against his hard member. 

Wyatt let out a moan, “Why not just-“ 

Tyler let out a moan too, but he didn’t stop sucking on his skin to reply. 

Wyatt took that as a no and he closed his eyes again. 

Tyler lost a bit of control when he kissed up from Wyatt’s collar bone area to get to his mouth. When he kissed him again, he began to dry hump him, pressing his crotch against Wyatt’s and rubbing against him. 

Wyatt’s eyes were open, having been surprised. He was breathing so hard, and so was Tyler. But Wyatt was moaning a lot. He held onto Tyler, grabbing his shirt. He closed his eyes again as Tyler kissed him harder, over and over and over again. He felt Tyler’s tongue take over his mouth and he tried pressing himself against his bed harder so he could let Tyler all over him completely. 

Wyatt couldn’t breathe properly. He pulled away from their kiss and panted hard. “I want to satisfy you,” He exclaimed suddenly, his voice shaking. “Please-“

“Really?” Tyler panted back, almost as breathlessly. He sat up a little bit and began taking off his belt and unzipping his pants. Wyatt noticed that his hands had been shaking almost as if he were so excited to get sucked off. 

Wyatt got up too, pushing Tyler down this time around. He helped Tyler take off his pants. When he saw Tyler’s exposed area, Wyatt’s heart beat loudly yet again. His own member was twitching at the sight of Tyler’s erect member. 

Wyatt started off by kissing the skin around Tyler’s member, going slow and working his way around the erect member. Using his hand, he touched it and stroked it, feeling how warm and hard it was. Tyler had a mesmerized look in his eyes as he watched Wyatt work on him. 

Wyatt was soon pumping the erect member in a hand job, squeezing a bit to make it feel good and tight. Wyatt couldn’t bear to look at Tyler as he did any of this. He eventually began rubbing his own erection through his pants as he jerked Tyler off. 

“We should do it together,” Tyler moaned out. He stopped Wyatt just so he could take off Wyatt’s pants and boxers. 

Wyatt’s member wasn’t as long and thick as Tyler’s and Wyatt couldn’t help but feel upset as he realized this. He flinched as Tyler began doing the same to Wyatt’s member as Wyatt did to his. 

They kept touching one another’s member until they couldn’t take it. Both breathless, they got into position. Wyatt lay one way and Tyler lay the other, their members facing each other’s faces. 

“Just don’t let your teeth touch it,” Tyler instructed as he grabbed the base of Wyatt’s member and immediately began to suck on it like a thick lollipop. 

Wyatt didn’t wait to start on his partner’s member. He first took the moment to feel what Tyler was doing to his member so he could do the same. He felt nothing but Tyler’s lips and the inside of his cheeks. He was so good. 

Wyatt forced himself to put Tyler’s large member into his mouth and do the same. He tried so hard not to gag and to keep his teeth from touching Tyler’s skin. His jaw became sore from maintaining an O shaped mouth. I have to try harder to satisfy him, he thought. It was my idea to have oral sex.

He used his tongue to lick Tyler’s head. Just the head of the penis was too big. He forced Tyler’s length back into his mouth as much as he could go without his gag reflex acting up. He moaned as Tyler’s sucking got faster and faster. Moaning with Tyler’s member in his mouth sent violent shivers of pleasure through Tyler. 

They both finished. It wasn’t that hard to swallow. 

Pulling away, cleaning up, and putting their pants back on, the two boys lay down on the bed together, facing the same direction, with Wyatt resting his head on Tyler’s chest. 

Tyler snaked his weak, tired arms around him, reaching up to stroke Wyatt’s hair. “You were great,” He said softly. 

Wyatt shut his eyes, tiredness taking over. 

He fell asleep, resting his head on Tyler’s warm chest, hearing his steady heartbeat.