My drama = world wide

I stared at my sister Aubrey for a long time. I knw what was going to happen, they were all going to gang up on me. I sat my backpack down on the floor by the kitchen table and went and sat down inbetween my mom and Ang. Aubrey was the furthest away from me, and im gld too! I knew she was going to try and swing at me. I mean her boyfriend was sticking up for me! I dont know why, I mean I didnt even thik he knew I excisted.. Before I had anytime to say anything or even look up, my sister looked at me with red eyes that looked like she had been crying along time and said "you stupid bich even getting my.. well Darean turn against me, thanks to you he broke up with me. Now hes open to any gil and im sure anyone whos anyone will throw themselves at him. I cant believe you.". Then my mom stopped her from saying nything else and said in a slow voice like she thaught I didnt know english and couldnt understand and said "Do you enjoy ruining your sisters lives? I dont know how you made Darean do this, but god will make you pay! You need to just..." and right there my brother Trey walked in and said to my mom "Shut up, forreal though! Yo, she didnt even do anything! Dareans been plannin this for along time mom. God! For you Aubrey you can get any guy so go get yo fat ass back out there and get someone else, so shut up.". Then he was gone. He left the kitchen and went to his room. I had no idea what just happend!

After my heart felt like it was going to come out f my chest from it beating so hard, I went and cooked dinner for everyone like anyother night. This night was alittle different because I made a plate of food and brought it to Treys room so I ould thank him in private. I honestly never expected that to happen! I knocked a couple times and he just quietly said "yo come in". I think he thaught it was a friend because he looked shocked when I slowly walked in with a plate of tacos in my hand. I said "yo, I mde you some food. Uhm here.. And before you say anything, thanks fr earlier." Before he could say anything else I wlked out. I had no idea what he would say and to be hnest I was kind of scared.

Finally its morning, I never thaught I would go to sleep. I had so much on my mind, mosly because no my secret crush as now single and I had last hour with him and was jut excited to hear what he would say. I made sure I looked as good as I could and wore alittle more makeup then usual and wore my har natural today (which was spiral curls). I knew I looked good because when I started walking to Claire at the front entrance of the shool I felt eys on me nd Claire dropped her jaw like I was just 'the shit'. When I got to her my oldest brother had already gotten to her, Marcus. He said damn and looked at me, then gave Claire a hug and walked off to his little group. Claire started allready sying "so Dareans single, but I know you already know, considering why he broke up with her.." Right then I started in saying "No he had been planning it while". She smiled as she said "You wold know the details but anyway, Im glad you look hot tody because I know he will be diggin you today fo-sure". I asked "does everyone think its my fault they broke up?" She looked away shakng her head yes, then said "lets go and show off you around the school ecause I know everyone will be tlkin bout how hot you are!!". -And they did all day long.

Finally I was walking to my last class of the day when I felt someone bump in to me and scared me, then when I looked over to me I froze. Darean. He smiled at me and said "oh im sorry M". I smiled and walked behind him into class. That class ofcourse had a test and what made that clss even worse was when I looked outside nd saw it was raining. I just remember my mom telling us we had to find a way home or walk and for me that ment walk. When we were done with our tests, the teacher Mr. Brooks said we could talk quiety. I just pulled out my phoneand started looking at facebook and saw I had twenty somthing friend requests from all 'popular' people at school and one was Darean! I looked back at him and he smiled at me and started talking to his friends as he slowly looked away from me and said "yo theres a gl already!" And everyone started yelling saying how hes a player nd stuff, asking who she was, but he shook his head saying nope its a secret. RIght then the bell rang and Darean walked up to me aying "thanks for accepting it". I just smiled and looked away because I felt my face turning red. Then we both walked out of class.

{I ant believe her brother stuck up for her?! But mostly I wonder who Darean likes?!! I will update the next chapter tonight or tomorrow, hopefully tonght! Please comment on opinions & I will post pictures of characters soon, sorry ive been so buisy!}