Pilot

Another boring day of my average boring high school life.

I never really cared about high school and how boring it's gonna be, since my eyes are on the prize! Having a straight A+ average, never missing a day of my swimming practice, finishing my whole AP English course...

All of that to fulfil my dream of getting into Cambridge. -I know I know Cambridge you're dreaming it's impossible for you to get there but I'm taking a chance-.

You might think that I'm overly obsessed but it is Cambridge!

The only positive thing about high school is friends and I've got some weird ass creepy kinda friends whom I'm kinda of proud of.

First of all my best friend Spencer, Spencer is that kinda of friend who is really close to you but in the same time she's close to 1974929101892 other human! Some people think that she wants something new as if people were her new spring fashion line. But I guess that she's sattelled with me I've never cared what people said anyways.

Steven, umm this one is hard to describe Steven is that nerdy sporty cool guy I mean he's got it all -probably wondering why is he my friend right? Will childhood neighbours! DIE HATERS- enough about him...

Charlie, Charlie is one of that really sweet and nice girls but overly attached and overly worried and stressed, still she's such a great basketball player!

And those are my average random friends.

Writing this reminded we're one week far from my senior year, I know too much drama right?!

How rude! I'm Toby, nice meeting you.