Torn

After about a weekend of dying in my bed (it seemed as forever) I eventually had to go to school, I need grades like seriously.

Spencer called me thousands times, Charlie sent a few texts and nothing from Steven.

Going to school was like putting the poison in my own drink, cause I know it's gonna lead to my end (well eventually).

Walking into the hall was like having all of the eyes on me, but no one was really giving a damn the only person who was having an eye contact with me was STEVEN, I wanted a bus to drive thru that door and crash the vinegar out of me, well it kinda happened when Charlie passed without even looking in my face (I mean Seriously? Where's the 'Have A Good Educational School Day' look?).

It felt like they didn't know who I am anymore, I guess neither did I.

The only person whom capable of helping is the person that never left my side I needed Spence, and I found her (her face almost cracking out because of laughter) having such a pleasuring time with her new gang, with her new best friend Darren, she looked into my eyes and just simply turned away, in that exact moment I felt like the whole planet crumbled down just like the whole galaxy is about to explode, nothing is about to explode cause I lost my whole universe, I lost the only people that I cared about in the whole world.

A KISS could KILL, but also a KISS could fix.

Funny how the fixing part is not working with me!

A thousands quotes poped into my heads my lips couldn't bare on moving I was frozen.

That's my whole memory of that day and that is what I wish to remember from it!

What's left? The only thing that I haven't lost was the only thing that hadn't happened yet, my future.

Cambridge, my dreams, Beyoncé's 34th birthday, is Harry Potter getting any new seasons? (I don't know where that came from).

In that moment I knew one thing "Friends& lovers come and go, Foucs on your future & your carrer -Lea Michele".

That's what I had to do, to be the best to show everyone that I don't need anyone, to prove that I can be who I want to be.

But who is that?