High Pain

It's Wednesday the week is almost over, high school is hell, but what I was living was even worse, not to mention that I lost the only thing had me hanging.

Thinking about it I made my mind up, I'm gonna shout out and talk to Spencer, whenever I see her -if that ever happened-.

Spence is setting in front of me all I need to do is to gather my words, I swallowed so hard that I heard a cracking noise. "Hello there" I quietly said, Spencer looked me in the eyes "Hey! How's it going?" She said smiling just like nothing was wrong -THAT BITCH-. For a moment out there I want to run in her arms but I held it... somehow.

"Listen Spence I'm so sorry that I ignored I wasn't fine, nothing was I needed some time. I love you and you know that!" I sighed, Spencer gave me a weird look I never seen on her face "Toby sweetie have you met Darren? He's gay! And I don't have a problem with that! Shocking right?? last time I heard about you, you kissed your best friend was it pleasuring? I mean sure thing Steve is hot." I was shocked hearing this out loud, I mean Spencer wouldn't say that! Would she?

"Wh-what? Spence what do you mean? And why did you dump us, I though we were your friends!" I shakily said.

Spencer seemed so mean just as if she got a cast in Mean Girls "First of all you know exactly what I meant HOMO! Who is us?? Cause all I can see is a poor little Toby" Spencer took off leaving me frozen in my place. I had a look of disguise on my face "What is wrong with you?!!" I said while she kept on walking down to her new bestie Darren.

Somehow that got me to realize I was always on my own! I never had anyone.

Everyone every single person out there, all of them are out for themselves. No one is gonna ever turn around to pick you up.

There was one thing left to do, one thing I thought I'd never have the guts to do!

It was my last choice, the only thing that might keep me sane.

"Hello, listen before you cut my head off I need to apologise I don't know what was that or even who was that! Honestly I don't know anything anymore. I'm really sorry you guys" I said with a heart filled with shame.

I felt a zillion years passing bt without feeling a single breath...

"Why?" Steven said with his face to the ground, in the same time Charlie turned her face towards me, in that exact moment I felt a window getting opened in this burning hell.

"I don't know, I don't know anything" my eyes were watery and I could feel the tears I couldn't held it, I was keeping all of that pain in my heavy heart.