Strangers Part 1

I just got home from my job and it's about 8:30, so I decide that I'm going to eat and go to bed. I look around but I can't find my parents anywhere. They must be at work, sleeping. No worries. They'll be home before I wake up tomorrow.

-Time skip to 9:30 a.m. the next day-

I was right. They're home already. But I gotta give them a little credit. I did sleep in, since today's my day off. They have this weird way of saying good morning to me.

Parents: Good morrow my daughter. How has thy slept?

*See what I mean*

You: ya I guess.

~walks out of room~

Ugh...... I. Hate. My. Life.
At least I get my room to myself. It's the only true time of privacy aside from the bathroom.
Sometimes it feels good to be alone. Like when my parents go on last minute business runs and forget to tell me.
I'm reading my book, Life of an Exorcist, when all of a sudden my parents call me downstairs. That's a little odd they usually never even look at me, much less talking to me. But I don't think much about it and go down.
Wondering what they needed, I was about to ask what was bothering them, because in their mind I can't do anything right. Then that's when it hit me the, bang I hear right before I get into view on the stairs, it was glass being thrown at me but it hit the wall. Thank got that they couldn't see me yet. Because if they see me I could never get out of what's happening right now. I decide to go and get my umbrella that has been sitting in my room and bring it down with me, opened so nothing they throw could hit me very easily.
They didn't calm down but they stopped throwing things so I guess thats a start. I put up my umbrella and asked what I did this time.  They said that their mad because I'm going to a public school and not a private one. This whole thing is ridiculously stupid. Trying to please them and since I have no friends at the school that I'm currently attending, I decide to go to a private school. I have been looking at this for a while now since I had a gut feeling that something like this would happen.
And I finally found the school that I would like to attend. Although their not accepting applicants right now.
When I told my parents they flipped out. I think that did it for them. Dad was the first and then mom was next. They just got possessed. Right in front of my eyes, my parents just got possessed.