Chapter 1

Caitlin P.O.V

~early for school, in class~

As usual we scroll trough youtube trying to find something nice to watch, my large group of friends arrive and gracie immediately yells "THATCHER JOE!" the entire class sighs, not him again. Anyway, we search 'laura and tom' and we find a song. Its perfect. I just cant wait for laura to arrive. OMG.

I open up a new tab and have it ready on full volume for when she comes in, AHHHHHH cant contain my excitment!!!!!!

5 minutes later✌️

Laura POV

Great, i get to school and the door is locked, argh i wait for some one to walk by. I wait for 5 minutes and no one has came, what are they all doing anyway?! I peep through the window, everyone apart from tom is huddled around the computer, what is it! I listen carefully and they are all sing to a song. "LAURA AND TOMMY WERE LOVERS!" I immediately stop listening, omg. They found a laura and tom song?! no wonder toms not listening, haha he looks so cute when he is sad. NO NO NO I DID NOT JUST SAY THAT WOAH!

"hey laura, um do you wanna come in?" I hear a voice, I immediately turn to the door, Tony is standing there holding the door open for me.

"Thanks." I say as a enter.

I stay in the changing room not wanting to go in the class, a few girls in the other class come in and out, I fake rummaging around in my bag.

The bell eventually rings.

"Finally" I sigh.

I enter the class straight as my teacher Mrs McCrea comes in too, awkward.

I go straight to my desk feeling awkward when all of a sudden I hear.

"laura and tommy were lovers," then the entire class cracks up. omg caitlin is playing the song on full volume. I glance at tom, he is bright red, I think I'm red too but I hope my BB cream covers it up.

The song plays through, I look at Mrs Mccrea hoping she tells then to turn it off and go to your desks. But she starts jamming along to the song too, wait what!

"TELL LAURA I LOVE HER, TELL LAURA I NEED HER!" oh my goodness please stop!

Just when I thought it couldn't get worse.

"How do you kids know this song?" Mrs Mccrea asks.

Gracie raises her hand, oh god.

"WE WERE TRYING TO FIND A SONG FOR LAURA AND TOMS WEDDING!"

Mrs Mc CcCrea looks at me, I look at her with pleading eyes, please have sympathy please,please!

"Ohhhh looks like we have some romance going on in this class huh?"

She laughs

"I must imform Mrs buchanan," I hear her mutter.

Crap.