Part 1

Raffaella Lopez

Raffie is a 3rd year Pre Med student.

When she was young her dream is to became a doctor someday. And now she is a few inch away from her greatest dream.

Aside from being a good student she is also part of their church,ever since she's in grade school,despite all the other curricular activities she had she is also a choir member. Until now that she is a grown up fine beautiful busy young lady she always made sure that she has time for her obligations in church.

A day before New Years eve is the feast day of their church. They were all busy for
the said day because they'll be having a lot of guest from different churches and
the head of all the priest is also joining them.

Raffie and all her choir member is busy rehearsing their song for the mass. About
an hour after rehearsing they get ready for in 30 minutes the mass will start.

The mass runs smoothly and ends with their joyfull song of praise. And of course
its a feast day and it wouldn't be a complete celebration if there's no food. Indeed there was a huge and bountiful meal served for everybody.

Raffie and her co-choir member was in the corner eating,because she is really blessed with a great body she doesn't mind her diet because whether she ate a lot or less she is still as hot as a chilly sauce (exaggerating :) ) but kidding aside she is really is sexy without any efforts made.

Raffie is about to take a big bite of her chicken when she hear a familiar voice from her back, "hi Raffie." She turned back and to her so duper super surprise its Jude,her long time crush. She was speechless and can't regain her composure when Maya her best friend tag her, "Raffie" and she was like, "oh I'm sorry Jude its you." Jude is her long time crush but sadly she felt lost because she can't compete with God. Yes he is a soon to be Priest.

"Wow nice to see you again here." Her eyes are like the stars that twinkling in joy upon seeing her crush again. "Yeah we had a vacation from seminary, we were given 2 weeks to go home to our family." Jude state while mesmerize by the awesome transformation of Raffie. Since she grew up serving in church and Jude at the same time he didn't find her attractive before. Raffie was a boyish type of girl before and who would think she'll grew up as fine and as beautiful as she is right now.

"How are you?" Jude seems to find his composure once again.

"I'm good,its also our Christmas break,so had a lot of time here on church." I replied

"Great then,if you still remember its my birthday tomorrow would you mind giving me a piece of your time?" He says with a confident that I'll say yes. And how can I forget the day you were born and give me inspiration?. I was acting as if I was checking my schedule for tomorrow, but not to bore him I answer him, "well of course its your day and it should be celebrated. "I stumbled my tongue.

"Settled then, do you want me to pick you up?" He said. "No its okay I know your house I'll just go there, can I bring Maya with me?" I asked him. "Yeah sure its very fine,if it would make you comfortable,so bring Maya then." And after a short talked we decided to part ways and call it a day.