C h a p t e r O n e

The female from Diagon Alley was standing not even five feet from James, making him antsy. They were at the train station, awaiting the loading of the train. All he wanted to do was talk to her, even for a moment. Sirius shifted beside him, placing a reassuring hand on James's shoulder. "Just go talk to her..." He encourages, smiling at James.

James hesitated but stopped soo after a tall male walked up and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Well... it's been a while..."

"OH MY LORD! NICKY?!" She exclaimed, joy written in her voice. The small female jumped up and hugged the male called "Nicky" tightly.

James seethed at the sight of the male touching or even being near her. The male caught the female and hugged her closely, whispering in her ear before pulling apart. "I'll miss you, Krissy..."

"I know... I promise I'll send an owl two times a month!" Kristin gave him her bejewelled smile, showing her dimples that framed her face. "I love you, Nicky..."

James grew livid at that. "Love? What the fuck?!" He growled under his breath.

Sirius looked just as shocked and livid. "Well.. can we really blame him? I'd be surprised if she didn't have a boyfriend.."

The male smiled and pulled away and kissed her cheek. The words he said made James feel like a fool. "Bye, Sissy!"

"Bye, Bubba!" Kristin waved back to her brother before smoothing out her outfit. She had on a black pair of ripped skinny jeans with a black and red plaid button-up flannel hanging from her shoulders. She had a white crop-top underneath the flannel that perfectly sculpted her large chest while her skinny jeans sculpted her large backside. The crop-top showed her flat and tan stomach laced with small scars. James swore he could see them in the shape of words but quickly began to glance over her body again. Her straight, blue hair was down, trailing across her lower back. Glasses framed her face which told you her heterozygous eyes weren't contacts.

James felt guilty when he realised that the male named "Nicky" was her brother. His eyes trailed over her once more before turning his gaze to the infuriated redhead making her way to him.

"Potter! I swear that if you-" She was quickly cut off by James.

"And hi to you too, Evans." James greeted her before looking back at Kristin. This deeply confused her.

"Potter? What has gotten into you?" Lily spoke, tilting her head lightly.

Sirius piped up, not a sound of remorse in his voice. "He found another girl to waste his time on."

Lily's eyes flashed with an unrecognisable emotion before she smirked lightly. "Oh? Who's the 'lucky' girl?" Sarcasm laced within her words.

"None of your-" James was cut off by Kristin basically skipping over. "H-hiya! I'm Kristin Prager-" Recognition flashed in her eyes when she looked at James. "Hey... I met you at Diagon Alley! Nice to see you again!" A dimpled smile graced her face, making James smile as well.

Lily raised an eyebrow when she saw his genuine smile before she turned to look at Kristin. "Hi. I'm Lily Evans. Are you new?"

Kristin smiled and nodded, smiling widely at her. No one could resist smiling when Kristin was around as her aura was blasting with kind and happy energy. "I am... I'm from Beauxbatons.."