P r e f a c e

"Pardon me?" The short female asked politely, biting her bottom lip as she looked up at young, taller male. Her eyes focused on his collarbone, never meeting his eyes. He had curly, almost messy looking, brown hair and brown eyes. Glasses framed his handsome face as he turned to the beautiful female.

"Is this Diagon Alley?" She messed with her long sleeves, unaware of the eyes tracing her body.

The teenager gave her a dashing smirk before answering."Why yes, it is. First year?"

The female seemed slightly insulted at that. "N-no... I'm sixteen.."

"Oh! My apologies! I didn't think you were..." The teenager said, turning a light pink. "By your accent, I can assume you are from either Germany or Britain. Are you?"

"I was born in Germany... raised in South Wales. Also, it's rude to assume a female's age." She crossed her arms before nodding to him. "I'm Kristin Prager, by the way. You are?"

"James Potter. Nice to meet you." James gave her another 'dashing' smirk, making her roll her eyes. She said something under her breath before giving him a final smile. "Thank you for the information. I'll see you around."

With that, the female left. Her hips swayed tantalisingly as she strutted away. Apparent Veela was in her blood as her strange, blue hair fell beautifully down her back, caressing her backside perfectly. Her tan skin had an almost sun-kissed glow to it, making her heterozygous eyes twinkle. Her right eye was blue as her left was green, making the girl even stranger. A perfect, heart-shaped scar was on her cheek. Her body was perfect, her chest was a little large for her tiny frame but her bosom balanced it out perfectly. Her long legs were lean but obviously had a little muscle.

James watched her walk away, grinning as he did so. "Now she... is perfect."

"Prongs?" A tall, black-haired teenager walked up to him to pat him on the back. "What are you..?" The male caught a glimpse of Kristin as she walked away and licked his lips. "Wow... another one to add to my list.."

"No." James shook his head, a little jealous at that. "She won't be your new conquest, Padfoot."

Sirius seemed to pout at that, making an almost doglike whine. "Fine... I guess she's yours?"

"I think it's time I moved on from Evans," James spoke, his eyes never leaving her until she was out of his sight. What he said seriously confused and shocked Sirius as he turned to look at James. "Are you okay? Do you feel ill?" He began to check James's temperature mockingly.

"Ah, shut up, you git." James shoved him off, rolling his eyes. "Evans doesn't like me... maybe I should give another person a chance..."

Sirius smirked at his friend. "Someone has a crush." He said in a teasing tone.

"Padfoot. I will neuter you." James growled as a light pink dusted his cheeks.

"You know it's-" Sirius was cut off by a mother-like voice.

"Boys? Let's go! We have things to do!" James's mother said, her arms crossed.

"Let's go.." Sirius tugged his friend's arm.

However, James couldn't get her off his mind as the days went by. It got closer to the beginning of school as he got more and more excited to meet Her again.

•--------------•
Word count: 560

Edited: Yes

Revised: Yes

Picture Credited: None

Music Credited: None

Copy-write: I do not own Harry Potter, it's Characters, or the fandom itself. However, I do own the Plot, my characters, and the story itself. I do reserve the right to report you for plagiarism. All rights reserved @

Quick note: This story does contain Mature content. It includes violent behaviour, horrific graphics, sexual behaviour, and foul language. Read at your own risk. I reserve the right to change the script and add in characters. This is MY story, that I work very hard on. Do not complain or ask to change the script.