[3]: The Box

Chapter 3:

The Box

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

// Normal P.O.V. //

"Its ok to be scared. It's ok to cry. The things we see are scary, but you can't let fear stop you."

Yumi opened her eyes. She hid herself in the basement from the bear as it scratched at the door. Suddenly a red toy ball bounced to her. Yumi looked at it curiously. She then went to go see where it came from.

She noticed case like box. It had a strange Aura. She sat on the ground and opened it.

"Maybe this is why Grandpa wanted me to go to the basement?" Yumi asked herself looking down at the puppet

"Maybe this is why Grandpa wanted me to go to the basement?" Yumi asked herself looking down at the puppet. She observed him closely. She turned him around with his back facing her.

"It even feels like there's something sharp in his back-"

"HANDS OUT OF MY BACK OLD MAN! HOW MANY TIME I GOTTA TELL YOU- " The puppet stopped shouting in anger when he looked at Yumi.

"Oh.. your not him. My apologies I thought you were someone else." The puppet said politely. Then, he poofed into a bigger size out of Yumi's hand.

"That's much better. Now, if I'm here that means London is here too." The puppet then started to look at the boxes around the room.

"Um..Who's L-London?" Yumi asked trying to process what's going on.

"London, a porcelain doll. Also, my wife of 85+ years." The puppet stated casually. He then spotted her box. He smiled before grabbing it.

When he opened it, it showed that her eyes were closed. [ A/n: She's like those American Girl dolls, when they lay down their eyes close but when their up her eyes are open, personally I think American Girl dolls are scary 😨 ]

He tapped her cheek 3 times. Suddenly she jolted up with her eyes open.

"Who just touched my cheek?" The doll said glaring around the room. Her intimidating gaze was turned off when she noticed Yumi.

"Oh look! A child!" London gleamed. She hopped out her box to see Yumi. Then she poofed herself to a bigger size similar to the puppet. She held Yumi in her arms like you would with a baby.

"You're so cute!" London exclaimed yo Yumi. Yumi was confused yet tired to ask questions.

"Welcome back darling." Puppet greeted London by kissing her hand as she still held Yumi in her arm.

"Thank you." London gave a smile. They were interrupted by a growling noise from outside the door.

"What's making that awful racket?" Paris groaned.

"Teddy.. a living teddy bear.." Yumi responded frightened. Suddenly Paris made a disgusted face.

"Oh my! You poor thing, was it messing with you?" London asked the young girl. Yumi nodded.

"Still after so long I'm still having to clean up after our idiot creator's messes! Him and his weird junk creations, the fool, because he couldn't take care of it! Just dump it all on us! It's fine! Perfectly swell!" Paris rambled before opening the door.

"Calm down please, I rather help save humanity then attack innocent children. At least we're here to help." London explained to the furious puppet. He just grumbled and opened the door. The demonic teddy bear immediately attacked him.

"Oh shut up!" He kicked the bear away. Yumi just gulped and cringed on to London.

"He still looks as cuddly as before.." London looked at the bear who was growling at Paris like a dog.

"Now that our dear Creator isn't with us, there's nothing to stop me from tearing you to shreds!" Paris stated.

This angered the Teddy as he leaped for Paris.

Yumi closed her eyes as London look unfazed. She's known Paris since day one, this bear was not a threat to him. Paris smirked before pulling out a knife and slashing it to pieces.

Yumi opened her eyes to see stuffing everywhere.

"My apologies that we didn't get to introduce ourselves." Paris said ripping the bear's head apart. "I'm Paris the puppet."

"And I'm London the doll." London gave a motherly smile. "We're from 1932 to stop all demonic toys and objects from hurting innocent people." London explained.

Yumi was speechless. Her mind was racing like crazy. This couldn't be happening to her.

Paris knelt down next to London as they both looked at Yumi.

"What did you say your name was again?" Paris asked politely while smiling.

"Yumi. Y-Yumi Wright." Yumi stuttered.

"A pleasure to meet you." He responded. Then Yumi collapsed in exhaustion.

"Oh dear, she must have been very worn out from the dreadful bear." London said before catching her from hitting the ground.

"Its a shame, I wanted to chat a bit more but I suppose it can wait." Paris said looking at the young girl closely. London carried the sleeping girl and placed her in the couch to rest.

"Oh and Paris.." London said. Paris looked at her. London then walked over and kiss his cheek.

"Its nice to see you again." London smiled warmly. The smile that Paris loved to see so much.

<<<<+>>>>

"Yuuuumiiii! It's Lily! Sorry I was so late!" Her babysitter Lily said walking in the house. She looked around for Yumi but then spotted her on the couch.

"Heh, it must have been really boring waiting for me.." Lily smiled. Yumi just laid down while drooling a little. Below her was Paris and London in Puppet and Doll form. Holding hands.

{Fin~}

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed the cute Paris and London moments 😊

I tried to make them like those old fancy couples lol

Cya next chapter!

- Macstarr 💞