blood bath

play song </3

-

Celestes POV

"I'm ski" he said with a deep, raspy voice while taking in my appearance

"My brother stays here with you doesn't he" I asked, looking down at my feet, trying to avoid eye contact.

"nah this ain't my house, it's a friends but yeah he stay here"  he spoke. i nodded my head in response & began to walk away.

"Wifi wouldn't want you going to get him. So come inside and I'll take you to his room, you can wait for him there" he said. I nodded my head in response as i followed him up the stairs of the house.

He lead me to Isaiah's room. Once i was inside i seen a picture of me on his dresser. I smiled.

"So your the girl in the photo. Ian know that was his sister" another guy asked me as he leaned against the scratched up door frame, crossing his arms. he too had a raspy voice.

he was a beautiful man. his deep brown eyes, his facial structure, his plump lips, the way his black twists fell on his face.

"who are you" i asked quietly, breaking eye contact as i began to get nervous.

"i'm x, your brother stays here at my house" he spoke as he looked at the photo i was holding. i nodded.

"No one thinks i'm his sister. We're always being separated from one another" I sighed as i set the photo back down.

"Well if you don't mind me asking what happened, what happened?" He questioned me as he tilted his head.

"It's nothing" I spoke.

"What you mean nothing. you got all them cuts up on yo face for a reason" he said crossing his arms.

"I just got into fight" I lied. He stopped leaning against the door frame and walked a little closer to me.

"Now i know that's a damn lie. In case you ain't kno, me and yo brother are good friends and he tells me shit. & i know damn well you can fight a bitch, yo brother showed me some videos" he spoke.

"Don't forget, we're in Lauderdale. Yo ass is going to need some people, either for protection or to talk too. Shit ain't easy around here and i know you know that."

And with that he walked out of the room.

I sighed as i sat down on the bed, worry about Isaiah.

I shook off the thoughts that ran through my head & diverted my attention to my knee. It was still bleeding badly so i got up and walked out of my brothers room.

I walked down the hallway of the house and glanced at the few pictures that were hanging on the wall. I walked into the living room and seen three other people beside X.