Titanium

Titanium by David Guetta

Naomi's pov:

"You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized but all your bullets ricochet"

"Watch where you're going, nerd." Raymon sneers as I quickly bend down to pick up my scattered sheets and books. Glaring at his shoes, secretly hoping that the ground would swallow him whole - although it would probably spit him out again - I hurry to put everything into a neat pile before they could be damaged by the stampeding crowd.

"You shoot me down, but I get up
I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away"

Suddenly I was yanked up by my hair and slammed against the lockers, causing them to rattle. Gasping from the shooting pains in my skull I struggled to stifle a cry - Knowing it would only encourage them.

By now a crowd had formed, eager to see the daily beat up that had been delayed since the boys arrived. I sigh, knowing that without the boys I was overpowered.

"Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall"

Zoning out after the first few insults I started on mentally finishing my maths homework, anything to distract me from the inevitable pain, but I was quickly snapped back to reality as his fist connected with my face. The impact instantly bruising my skin.

"I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium, I am titanium
Cut me down
But it's you who has further to fall"

After a few more punches the throbbing pain was slowly starting to numb my face and the bruising was becoming darker and larger by the second. Hanging there like a rag doll I took the punches, used to the pain that swallowed my whole body.

"Ghost town, haunted love
Raise your voice, sticks and stones may break my bones
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm bulletproof nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away"

Suddenly the hand that was snaked around my neck was ripped off like a plaster as my hand connects with his nose, the lack of support making me crumble to the ground like a pile of goo, but I make sure that my foot connects with Raymonds 'where the sun doesn't shine on the way down. Seeing him yelp in pain make a sickening smile spread over my face as I take in the shocked faces of the waiting crowd.

"Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away
You shoot me down but I won't fall
I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall"

As he stumbled backwards I grab my folder and shove my way through the crowd, running for my life. I could hear the faint yells of Raymond and I turn my head to see if he was following me.

"I am titanium, I am titanium
Stone-hard, machine gun
Firing at the ones who run
Stone-hard, thus bulletproof glass
You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium"

Slamming into a brick wall I stumble backwards - nearly falling over. Luckily, the wall catches me around the waist. Trying to scramble free I finally look up and am happy to see Bennett's concerned face looming over me. Ducking my head I lean against his chest as a feeling of warmth and protection overtook me.

"You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium"

Now on my bed at the base, We sit in silence as Bennett cleans up my cuts. The stinging had long gone and my eyelids had started to droop (despite my best efforts).

"You shoot me down but I won't fall, I am titanium
I am titanium"

Curling up into Bennett's side I finally allow them to shut, Content and safe in his arms. I could faintly feel the covers being pulled up around me and the light contact of his lips on my forehead before everything went black.

A/N Sorry for my dodgy writing. Hope you enjoyed it! Thank you to my bus buddy for helping edit this!

Please comment on any songs you would like me to do! (I'll try to do them for you)

See you soon!