I found a reason!!

A/N I made this chapter to celebrate 1000 views!! I'm a new writer, who isn't so confident in my writing so it means a lot to me!! I can't even express it in words!! Thank you so much, guys!! Also, thanks to those who had voted!! When I get the notification it always makes my day!! Thanks once again!! This song belongs to The Velvet Underground.

Bennett POV:

"Ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba
Ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba

I found a reason to keep livin'
Oh, and the reason dear is you
I found a reason to keep singin'
Wow-woh, and the reason dear is you"

I stared at Naomi, wondering how I managed to earn the heart of this strong gorgeous angel that lit the room with her smile. Her brown eyes twinkled as she watched Declan and Jordan play fighting in the garden. Normally, I would have separated them by now, but I just couldn't tear my eyes of the goddess standing in front of me. She had yet to notice my lovestruck expression and I was grateful for that. Although she had agreed to date me, we had only been on one date.

She smiled again, chuckling lightly, and my heart swelled with another unfamiliar emotion. She radiated light, seemingly glowing, and I thanked the gods that her light had snaked its way into my life.

It truly was a miracle!

"Oh, I do believe
if you don't like things you leave
For someplace you've never
gone before

Ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba
Ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba"

Brown wavy locks cascading down her back, the suns golden rays illuminating the silky strands, I resisted the urge to run my fingers through it. It was rather long, and she loved it that way. I agreed with her, I couldn't picture her face not been framed with the waves. Her glasses were partially hidden in the waterfall, the thick rims standing out against her porcelain-like skin, the blemish-less skin looking soft.

"Honey, I found a reason to keep livin'
And you know the reason dear it's you
And I've walked down life's lonely highways
hand in hand with myself
And I realize
how many paths have crossed between us"

She bit her plump lip to stop another giggle from bursting from her throat, and my eyes immediately followed the movement. It was so innocent, yet so devious. It had no cracks or dry patches, something I suspect was thanks to chapstick. The girl knew what she was doing. She released the flesh from her white teeth and the colour drained back into it. I audibly gulped at that.

"Oh, I do believe
you are what you perceive
What comes is better than what
came before" X2

Her head turned to face me, Blood rushing to my cheeks at her questioning gaze, and my eyes were still fused to her lips. She looked at me, unsure of what was happening, but took notice of my flushed expression and leaned forward. She lifted one dainty hand and pressed the cool back onto my forehead. Frowning, obviously finding that I was warm, she stood and headed into the kitchen. Probably to get some medicine and ice.

"Ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba
Ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba

And you better come
come-come, come to me
come-come, come to me, better come
Come-come, come to me
Ba-ba-ba-ba
Ba"

That girl would be the death of me.

A/N sorry if Bennett and Naomi are a bit OCC, I wanted a small sweet surprise for you!!