Thing called love

This song is Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Queen.

"This thing called love
I just can't handle it
This thing called love
I must get round to it
I ain't ready
Crazy little thing called love"

Naomi is sat on the roof of the car, legs dangling and Bennetts hoodie wrapped around her. Her hair is down, occasionally reflecting the street lamplight. It's unfair how beautiful she looks, glasses perched on the end of her nose and a grin splitting her face. Jordan is painting on the side of an abandoned wall - grumbling about the fact that the brick would occasionally crumble under his fingers.

"This thing, this thing
Called love, called love
It cries like a baby
In a cradle all night
It swings, It jives
It shakes all over like a jellyfish
I kinda like it
Crazy little thing called love"

He's painting a candle, a flickering flame and wisps of grey smoke fading into the black background. Declan's pestering him, the two of them bantering back and forth - both pretending to actually mean the barbs they are throwing, but from the way their eyes keep glancing at Naomi, they are only doing it to make her laugh.

"There goes my baby
She knows how to rock 'n roll
She drives me crazy
She gives me hot and cold fever
Then she leaves me in a cool cool sweat"

Wandering over to the car, Bennett leans across the roof of the car to tap Naomi on the shoulder. She jumps, whipping around. He had ducked down to hide from her, so when she turns she is greeted by an empty car park. As she leans forward, Bennett pops up, shouting "Boo!". Naomi lets out a playful scream, which fails as she bursts into laughter. Bennett soon joins in the laughter, clambering up to join her.

"I gotta be cool, relax, get hip
Get on my tracks
Take a back seat, hitch-hike
And take a long ride on my motor bike
Until I'm ready
Crazy little thing called love"

Once their laughter had faded, Naomi shuffles over to snuggle up against Bennetts side, resting her head against his shoulder. It's gradually getting cooler as the night drags on, and they are all aware that soon it will be time to go home, so they are determined to make the most of their remaining time. Declan's nicked one of Jordan's spray cans, and the two of them are currently engaged in a game of catch - which means that Declan's going slow to dangle the can in Jordan's face, who is puffing and panting from the running.

"I gotta be cool, relax, get hip
Get on my tracks
Take a back seat, hitch-hike
And take a long ride on my motor bike
Until I'm ready (ready Freddie)
Crazy little thing called love"

Sharing a mischievous smile, both Bennett and Naomi start yelling encouragement at the boys. Noami supporting Jordan and Bennett yelling at Declan to run. It gets Bennett a quick glare from Jordan, but the quirk to his lips betrays his amusement. Huffing out a laugh, Bennett pulls Noami closer to his side, watching his friends with a fond smile.

He loved his family.

"This thing called love

I just can't handle it

This thing called love

I must get round to it

I ain't ready

Crazy little thing called love"