Part one:Little Seek into the Present

And You Took Forever...💜💜

Ek raat ka kali andhera tha

Tho ek subha ki ujli kiran

Ek ke aakhon mein dard tha

Tho ek hoton pe muskaan

Ek badle ki aag mein jal raha tha

Tho ek apne dil ki masumiyat se khushiya phela rahi thi

Mulakat toh honi hi thi

Bachpan ki dosti thi

Kiya pyaar hoga pura???

Ya rahe jayiga kahani adha adhura???

______________________________________

Canada, 10:30 pm, Singhania Mansion

Arjun Singhania is standing near the french window of his study gazing outside at the dark night intensely

Arjun Singhania is standing near the french window of his study gazing outside at the dark night intensely. His eyes are burning just like his heart. At the age of twenty-five he is a powerful deadly handsome businessman. He have everything money, power, look, fame but still he is not satisfied. That's because he still have to achieve something and that something is revenge...yes revenge, revenge which turned him into like this today...A heartless monster. A Monster who lives for his revenge, who turned into icky coldblooded, who use people as tissue paper. But is it really his fault?? No of course not, what ever happened thirteen years back it's the reason of all this.

But who cares he is enjoying this destructive form of his. And his worse side is reserved for someone...someone very special. A dark smirk form on his lips and his eyes glitter dangerously. Ahhh he is waiting for so long to meet that person...Thirteen years...Now it's time to for the destruction to begin. A knock on the door brought him back from his thoughts. He realize it's Jay his friend,his best buddy, who knows all his secrets. He work with him, for him, never left him alone unlike some other people. He can read Arjun easily which none can. Arjun really trust him. Why not?? After all Jay is ready to do anything for him, even sacrifice his life. He is that much loyal and a true friend.

 He is that much loyal and a true friend