Part Two: The Plan continues...

Simla, 9:45 Singhania Group Office

Receptionist Maya listen everything very carefully what the boss ordered through the phone

Receptionist Maya listen everything very carefully what the boss ordered through the phone. She just nodded to the order. Then kept the phone preparing for the action. Just then a girl came there introducing herself as Arohi Alluwalia claiming that she has a interview and she is late.

Maya(with a polite smile): I'm sorry ma'am but those interviews was already finished.

Arohi( shocked): What???? So soon... No No...That can't happen... It's my first interview...please do something.

Maya(same way): Sorry ma'am I can't do anything.

Arohi( with a puppy face): Please do something na..This is my first interview...just think...it 'll affect my confidence next time...cause of that maybe I'll never get a job in my life...and in depression I may attempt suicide...maybe my papa 'll have a heart attack due to shock...then maybe..

Maya( cutting her in middle): Stop..hold on please..Please try to understand ma'am. I can't do anything.

Arohi( with sweetest smile): Please there must be some way???

Maya( after thinking something): Okay...our owner is here...he can do something...after all he is the big boss...if you want I can make arrangement for you to meet him.

Arohi( hesitate): Are you sure?? He 'll agree to an interview candidate???

Maya( politely smiling): Don't worry he is very kind hearted and good man.

She make a call and after that she inform Arohi she can meet him now as he is free for now.

Arohi(shocked): Are you sure he 'll won't mind this???

Maya: yes I'm, he is such a great man..Now go to the top floor...from there somebody 'll guide you...All the best.

Arohi( gratefully smiling): Thank you

With that she went to top floor. She is really impressed with this man whoever it is. Nowadays who care to listen anyone. Let along meet a stranger to listen their problem from your busy schedule. He must be that nice.

Here Maya on phone: Sir job is done as you said.

From other side: Good.

And cut the call. He just have a dirty smirk on his face.

Man: And now the game begin.

He order his assistant what to do and coldly warn him about the mistakes.

Assistant nodded knowing well what his boss capable of. So there is no room for mistake when you work with him. He don't forgive mistakes let along betrayal.

After taking the order he went to do his work. Leaving his boss in his thoughts.

After ten minutes, Owner's cabin