Deku's Sorrow, A Villian Strikes!

Present Day

You and Deku were now in middle school, at this point Kacchan had become a complete asshole.

Teacher: Now that you third years are close to High school, it's time you've decided on what you want to do with your lives, I could pass out these handouts but, why bother!

His face instantly took a complete 180 and smiled,

Teacher: I know you all want to go to the hero track!

The class began cheering and using their quirks.

Teacher: Yes Yes you all have some very impressive quirks, but no power usage in school!

You, deku and Kacchan were the only ones not cheering.

Kacchan: Hey teach, don't rank me with these extras, they'll be lucky to become a sidekick for some busted maniac.

The class became angry

Student: YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN US KATSUKI?!

Kacchan: Let's go I'll take you all on! I aced the mock tests, I'm the only one here who has a chance of getting into UA, I'll become more popular than all Might himself, and become the richest hero of all time! People from all across the world will know my name, and it all starts with UA high!

Teacher: Oh yeah, Midoriya, Y/N, didn't you want to go to UA as well?

Kacchan froze for a moment as the class began laughing.

Student: MIDORIYA?! Y/N?! YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS! YOU CAN'T GET IN WITHOUT A QURIK! HAHAHA!!

Midoriya: A-Actually they got rid of that rule! We could be the first ones!

Suddenly Kacchan slammed his palm on deku's desk blowing him away.

Kacchan: You two losers don't possibly think you'll make it in do you?! You'd die in the exams!

Y/N: Tch, Cmon Midoriya lets go,

The bell rang and Midoriya went to grab his stuff, suddenly Kacchan took his notebook.

Kacchan: Whacha got here nerd?

Deku: T-That's my notebook.

Student: Don't tell me you're studying to become a hero! So pathetic!

Deku: Very funny guys, J-Just give it back.

Bakugou then burned it with his quirk,

Deku: T-That's so mean!

He then tossed it out the window and headed towards the door.

Kacchan: You know, if you losers want to become heroes there might be another way, just pray for a quirk in your next life and take a swan dive off the roof of the building.

Y/N: WHAT?! KACCHAN YOU CAN'T JUST TELL PEOPLE TO KILL THEMSELVES! ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A HERO YOU DUMBASS!!

Kacchan: WHAT'D YOU SAY LOSER?!

He ran at you and hit you with his quirk, burning you and leaving a bruise on your back. He then left the room.

Kacchan: Losers...

Y/N: Man, What happened to that guy?!

You took Deku to get his notebook, you found it in the water, goldfish were nibbling at it, Deku took it from the fish and looked at the burnt and soaked notebook.

Deku: Stupid idiot, you can't just tell people to kill themselves,

The two of you walked away and under a bridge, suddenly you and deku heard a noise, you turned around and saw a lot a sludge with eyes charging at you, you moved to the side as you saw it crash right into Deku, it was holding him while going down his throat.