A Normal Day? Pick Class Rep!

Okay so before this chapter begins voting is now closed, Momo dominated with three votes.

You were just arriving at school when a bunch of interviewers approaching you.

Interviewer: Hello! Tell us about all might's classes.

Y/N: Uh...Interesting...

You tried to walk away but the media stopped you.

Interviewer: Wait hold on a second!

Y/N: Geez man just let me through

Interviewer: Wait, aren't you that boy who fought the sludge villain?

You used your arm to grapple over the gate and enter the building. You arrived to class and took a seat, suddenly Momo walked up to you.

Momo: Um...Y/N...

Y/N: Hmm?

Momo: Could I talk to you about something at lunch...?

You nodded and smiled.

Y/N: Sure thing!

More Students began to enter the room as Momo took her seat. Jirou walked in and immediately saw that you were still feeling guilt from battle training. She came up to you and put her hand on your back.

Jirou: Y/N...You're still feeling bad?

You nodded.

Finn: Sissy...

You didn't respond to Finn as Momo looked at you with a slightly surprised expression on her face.

Momo: Y/N's feeling bad? I guess I can try to make him feel better after I tell him...

Jirou began to tell some jokes in an attempt to cheer you up which worked a little. Suddenly Aizawa walked in.

Aizawa: Good morning class, today we have something important that will forever effect the class...

Everyone: Another test?!

Aizawa: ...You must pick a class representative...

Everyone sighed in relief.

Everyone: Good, it's normal school stuff...

Kirishima: Pick me! I want the job!

Kaminari: Me too!

Jirou: You're gonna need me...

Aoyama: The Job is made for me-

Ashido: I want to be class rep!

You didn't really care for who got the position of class representative so you just sat still and stayed quiet.

Finn: Don't you want the job?

Y/N: no, not really...

Iida: Everyone please calm down!

Everyone's attention turned to Iida.

Iida: Of we all want the job, than we should hold an election...

His hand was raised up very high

Everyone: Your hand is raised the highest!

Later

After everyone voted for class rep, the results were put on the board. Midoriya got three votes, Momo got 2 and you got 1

Midoriya: I-I got the most votes?!

Aizawa: Alright, class rep is Midoriya, deputy class rep is Yaoyorozu.

Midoriya was shaking like he had seen a ghost.

Midoriya: A-A-Are you sure, M-Me?!

Momo: How vexing...

You shrugged and gave Midoriya a thumbs up.

Aizawa: Class dismisses.

Time Skip

It was lunch time and you were buying your food when you spotted Momo sitting at a small table by herself. You got your food and approached her.

Y/N: Hey Momo, What did you want to talk about?

Momo: O-Oh, right!

She began to blush a little as you placed your plate down and took a bite out of your lunch.

Momo: Well...The truth is...I-I...I...I think I like-

She was interrupted when an alarm began to go off.

WARNING, WARNING, THE SECURITY BARRIER HAS BEEN BREACHED, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!

Everyone began to panic and started scurrying out to the halls, you took momo's hand and ran into the hallway with her, there was a big crowd and she was scared so she gripped your hand tighter to you wouldn't be separated, you then saw Iida spinning in the air heading towards the exit.

Momo: Iida?!

Y/N: What the heck is he doing?!

He then crashed into the wall and posed above the exit door.

Iida: Everyone! Everything is alright! It's just the media!

Y/N: What?!

You looked out the window and saw present mic and Aizawa holding off the media.

Y/N: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!

Finn: Idiots...

You took Momo bridal style as your hand morphed into a grappler, you swung across the huge crowd while still holding her. You got back to class as the bell rang.

Time Skip

The rest of the day was pretty normal, Midoriya chose Iida to be class rep, the classes were normal and boring, but you never got to talk to Momo after lunch.