chapter 1: running

You worthless bitch. You are the reason she Is gone. Without you I'd still have my mate.
How could you you bitch!!!
I sit bolt upright in bed and try to calm my breathing. It's just a dream I remind myself. He cant hurt me anymore. I shiver at the thought of my own father and what he has done. My mother died in a car wreck on my 15th birthday. She was on the way home from the store with my cake and presents the guy In front of her slammed on his breaks causing her to stop on the tracks and got t-boned by the train. After that day he has always beat me until the other day. He gave me a bag of lingerie and told me since I killed his mate I would have to replace her. Of course I took a lamp and knocked him out before anything could happen. I packed my whole room and got all the money I had saved away and left. I left a note for him explaining why I left and I hoped to never have to look upon his hideous face as long as I shall live. I bought a plane ticket that day out of there. Out of the country. Any closer is too close. I went to Italy.  I've always wanted to go and I speak Italian so it all works out. I had spent a lot of money on the plane ticket.  I was currently living on my own in neutral territory between two packs. Neither can act.
It has been 2 weeks since I left the country. I don't have much money left so I am hunting for food in wolf form.
My wolf I'd named scarlett. She is a golden Wolf . I know. All golden wolves are supposed to have died but no. I'm the last. Being a golden wolf means I have powers that others dont. Mine Is teleikenisis I can move stuff with my mind. Its said that when I mate my mate will get powers and all our children will too.
So I'm hunting a deer I found and running after it. I keep following until I hear a growl.
Shit!!!i thought. I must have ran on to a territory!!!!!  But which one.

I shift and change before they can see my wolf. 3 wolves come out in front of me. They all have grey and white coats. They are higher rankers. Probably beta or delta. See, a regular pack member is usually brown in color. A ranking member below alpha and Luna is grey. Alpha is gold black or white. Pure though no markings.

Freeze rouge!!!

I stop and turn to face the one who spoke.

Why are you on alpha Fuentes land. Without permission?!,!?!?

I smile and respond
I was hunting I just moved here from the USA and I'm wasnt sure where the neutral territory ended...

The one I'm assuming is beta. Stares straight ahead and his eyes glaze over. I assume he is mind linking someone. He returns his attention to ne.

We take the rouge to the dungeon and alpha will deal with her

They turn to me and ask if the th are going to have to force me. I say no and follow behind quietly. They lead me down to the dungeon of a building and then I allow them to chain me up.
Why are you complying scar asked me.
Because if I am good maybe we can join this pack scar. I respond
Oh ok she responds then i hear the door knob rattle.