Chapter 15: Is it the End?

Tom turned to her, " Police will come.. right? We should leave" her voice was terribly low, she tried to get up but her effort failed, " you need rest, the doctor said that you will not be able to take pressure on your back , don't worry we will deal with police" he said feeling scared, she closed her eyes. Tom looked at medicine again and finally took it, after 5 min he felt regretted and texted his mom that he took it and switch his phone off .

1 hour later

Tom was sitting with Fiona lying near him, her head on Tom's lap, the door opened and two cops wearing their shining white uniform.   (which was a bit weird uniform for the police to wear but it was only color which was left for making uniform as the police was formed very late)
Tom wake Fiona up and they both got up, Tom was standing and Fiona was sitting on bed, " so you are the one who pissed many people, you are the one who tortured that boy and ordered reporter for live news... " The one with moustache spoke, scratching his head, " boy, you even pissed police officers off " he spoke and without waiting for explanation he cuffed Tom and other one cuffed Fiona, Fiona was not in a condition to move but they make her walk all the way to car, they kicked Tom in car, the one with moustache was about to kick Fiona too so he turned to do it when he saw that Fiona was not there, and the other officer was also not there ," what?!? But they were right behind me" he spoke when suddenly a body fell on the ground, it was of other officer, the blood was spilling from everywhere , he looked up to see Fiona was standing on roof , Tom to got out of car to see Fiona, she was crying for the first time, the other officer called for back up, " Tom!... Bye, you were my bestest friend ever,  I hope we met again in after life" she screamed and put a gun on her head, "no!!!!!" Tom screamed, and suddenly there was a gunshot Fiona fell down and suddenly a big bang was heard, the concrete pieces started felling on ground, the officer covered Tom and they hide behind car, 2 blast took place and the whole hospital went down, a piece of concrete fell on officer's head and his head exploded, his blood was on Tom's face. Tom ran away from hospital and collapsed on ground while running, tears was coming from his eyes " I wanna die , is it the end? " He whispered to himself and closed his eyes.

End Of Book