Chapter 1

Hiya guys just saying there might be a little of grammar mistakes. :(

Chapter 1 of Some Fairy Tale

"Great sketch, Steph," Ronnie, my boyfriend, congratulates me on my fashion sketch.

"Thanks," I replied.

I was working on a party dress for my bestie, Hazel for her birthday party in a few weeks. Ronnie was just at my house, judging on my sketch. I sigh as I carry the sewing machine over to to the table.

"Steph, let me hold it." I pass it to him as he carries to the table.

"Thanks. Again." I gave a little laugh. "I'll go get the other stuff."

He nods and I rush to my room. I take what I need from my drawer and walk to the living room. I was thinking a purple strapless dress, which is long. It's more like a princess dress, for my princess. But the only thing I'm worried about Hazel not liking it.

"She'll love it," a voice says. Ronnie. He laughs.

"You heard me all the way from there?" I pointed to the stairs.

"Steph, I know you since high ever started. I know all about you."

"Yeah." I smile. "I hope she loves it."

Ronnie takes his hand and places it on my shoulder. I turn the machine on and a beautiful dress transforms.

***

It's an early Saturday and there is still a week for Stephanie's birthay. I still didn't buy her a present or help her get all the things she needed.

Firstly I get ready to go when the scent of pancakes filled my nose. I take a piece of the pancake and a bottle of orange juice.

I messaged Steph: Comin 2 urs get ready.

She didn't give me a quick reply but our houses are kind of far so ahe wouldn't get my message quick.

"Mum, I'm helping Hazel get her stuff!" I opened the door waiting for her reply.

She was sitting on the sofa, watching some movie in the early movie. She paused it and turned to face me. "Ok, hon. Be safe."

"I will!" I shut the door softly. The fresh air hit me like a wave as I jump into my Toyota Hybrid and zoom out of my house and into the road. Hazel's  house is about a three quarters away from mine but we still go to Middleton High with her.

I arrived at her house in 10 minutes when I saw her on the bench on her front lawn. She was buzzing on her phone, probaly checking messaging on her boyfriend Asher.

I honk the car's horn. Beep! Beep!

She was alerted and rushed to the car. Her long brown hair flew up as she tried to run in her high, high high heels.

"What took you soooo long?" She jumped in the car and quickly put on her seatbelt. "Messaging Asher is way better then shopping with your best friend?" I'm trying not to yell at her but it just came out.

I revved up the engine as awkward silence filled the room. We laughed hysterically. We were talking about The Vamps and how they are soooo cute!

"So are you gonna dump Asher just to get Brad?" I laughed as I span the steering wheel.

She swatted my arm. "Shut up, Steph! I'll never dump Asher!" We laughed together. "Even for a famous boy."

I spreaded a small, "Aaaaww!"

***

"Let's get this purple neclace. It will look really nice when you wear it on your--outfit that I was making. Heh." I tried to cover the big mistake.

"Yeah. You're right!" She held it up to her neck and looked it at the mirror to see if it looks nice. She nods and throws it into the basket.

I follow her to the exit as the nevertheless bags are heavy in our hands. We bought Hazel's birthday accessories (without her knowing. Phew!), a blue jumper and black skinny jeans for me, a summer dress and matching pink heels for Hazel and a shirt and an office skirt for my Mum when she finally gets her interview for a business woman.

We buy some candy before we go because our bellies weren't filled up when we had our breakfast. With our bags in one hand and our candy in one hand, we diverted to the parking lot. We threw the bags into the trunk and I threw the candy wrapper in the nearest bin. I licked my lips to take the savour of strawberries and flew into the drivers seat. Hazel was ready, sitting next to me, her brown, beautiful hair on her shoulders. I was literally staring at her until Hazel started to laugh and I joined in too. We were rolling out of the parking lot and out on the road.

Today was a good shopping day my mind said. You are right, I replied back to whover is in mind.

End of Chapter 1

Hiya guys! Hope you liked it! Umm... so I want to say if you liked it, please say you answer as a comment please! Also I want to say that read my other book called Crushing My Crush, please read it. It's all about a girl with imagination...Not gonna say anything until you read it! Also, keep following me and voting for me!

Love ya guys. xxx