Movie?

REQUESTED BY:
--

PAIRING/S:
Tina Chen x [Name]

A/N:
Tina deserves love, so here's a fluff

Angst? Lmao, not really

Yet, that is

:)

Joking. I don't want to die yet...

─────────────────

Soft pants left the female's lips as she tried to calm down her erratic beating heart. The wind hitting her face as she an through the streets, dodging and saying apologies to passersby she had accidentally shoved or hit. "STOP!" The black haired female screamed as she tried to catch up the running figure of the suspect she and her partner, officer [Last name], have to arrest. A string of curses left her lips as she saw the suspect had crossed the busy road of vehicles still passing by. "Shit." Tina muttered as she wasted no time to chase them. Trying to not get run over by cars as she crossed the busy street.

'Why does it always end with a chase?' The female grimly thought as she finally saw the suspect switched directions to a more secluded street without cars trying to run them over. 'Where the hell is that guy?!?' Tina's mind scream at her as she didn't the police vehicle, Ford Crown Victoria, where her partner supposed to be catching up. Her annoyance dwindled when the vehicle she had just cursed out of her mind finally intercepted and blocked the only exit of the street, the [Hair color] haired immediately opened the car's door and pulled out a gun, directing it to the suspect who finally was forced to stop running.

"Put your hands in the air!" [Name] shouted as the suspect did as they were told, a bit hesitant and angry as they did. Tina slowed down her pace as she jogged towards and grabbed their arm, forcing it behind them and cuffing them up with the hand cuff she had. "Wilhelm Richards, you are under arrest for murder, destroying police property and resisting arrest. You have the right to remain silent. If you do say anything, what you say can be used against you in a court of law." Tina had said as she looked towards the [Hair color] haired male and nodded. Confirming that the Wilhelm was cuffed.

The male lowered his gun as he put it back in its holster, a grin on his lips as he walked towards the female and their suspect. "Did you have a nice run, Chen?" [Name] jokingly asked as he grabbed the suspect's shoulder and began to lead him towards the vehicle he had drived to escort to the DPD station. The black haired female could only role her eyes as she glared at the back of his head and walked behind them. "You would know if you had went with me, [Last name]." The female retorted as [Name] just laughed. "And run? No thanks," he said as he opened the back seat door of the car and shoved the suspect in who cursed him out, making the [Hair color] haired male roll his eyes.

[Name] closed the door as he then turned around as he sent the female a grin. "The only running I'll do is chasing you and finally getting that yes for a movie date," he said, giving a wink in the end as Tina finally reached him and the car and then jokingly pushed him a bit with a giggle leaving her lips. "Try asking next time when I didn't have to chase our suspect down," she answered with a wink as she went to the other side of the car and opened the passenger seat and went in, leaving [Name] a bit dumb founded. It was the first that Tina had actually flirt back-- if you call that flirting that is. It was still a small victory to him though.