Chapter three (this is what i got for now but this is still on hold)

*YAMANAKA COMPOUND*
Naruto and Ino walked in at the compound and took of thier sandals and walk upstairs to Ino's room to pack her clothes Naruto helped her.
After Ino finished packing Naruto carried her luggage and said thier goodbye's to Inoichi even though The two couple will just go to Naruto's apartment and live there

*TIME SKIP* (NEXT DAY)
Ino and Naruto woke up they saw each other close so close that they are 1 1/2 inch close that they almost kiss. Key word 'almost'. Then Naruto kiss her that caught Ino off guard. Ino trying to process what just happen then she realize it. She blush so red it's almost as red as the uzumaki's hair (the uzumaki's 'cause red hair) if that's possible. They got up and Nsruto finished Dressing while Inomwas still in the showers. Naruto was cooking until Ino came out of thier room dress Naruto finished cooking and they ate together. After they finish Naruto shunshin them to the school (i forgot Iruka din't finish thier teams it only got to 6 teams and said tomorrow will be finish with teams) they got there and saw Menma giving Naruto a death glare 'cause he have a girlfriend and Menma doesn't they sat next to eachother Menma still staring at Naruto. Naruto shrugged it off. Naruto and Ino talking about if they get the same team then Iruka came in and said "okay class one team will have two jonin's cause it's not three genin and ond jonin that's what the hokage said" Iruka looked at Naruto and thought 'sorry Naruto if you get angry at your team its because it's the hokage who set it to be with you family' with saddened face and said "team seven: Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakur-." He was cut off by Sakura and said "HA.. ino-pig true love wins" she laugh and Naruto was pissed and Iruka saw Ino comforting him cuase he was so pissed at Haruno Iruka said "that's enough Haruno and will continue with the teams" Iruka look again at the paper and said "Namikaze Menma uzumaki, Namikaze Mito Uzumaki and ..... Uzumaki Naruto" Iruka heard a loud crunch and look where it came from and looky here he saw Naruto Angry because he got the worst people in his team. Iruka continue "your jonin sensei will be Namikaze Kushina Uzumaki and Hatake Kakashi" then the crunch got louder and saw a broken table infront of Naruto everybody was shock with his strength even Ino she din't knew Naruto was this strong. Ino said "calm down Naruto they won't hurt you" he saw Naruto calmed down and said "ofcourse they won't hurt me im stronger than them" and they all except Ino. They heard Sasuke said "yeah dobe your dead last how can you be stronger than us" with a smug look on his face. Every one except Ino said "yeah dead last" then they saw Naruto stand up. They look at him and he disappeared in a blur and was now infront of Sasuke with a kunai in his throat they were all speach less and heard the door open and said "team seven im your jonin sensei Kushin-." She was interrupted by a clap and said "yeah yeah Kushina Uzumaki Namikaze we all know" she looked at who said that and saw Naruto she gasped and said "where have you been we've been looking for you since the graduation" with a saddened look every one look at Naruto. Naruto said "i was at home" with a emotionless face. She said "you were not at ho-." She was cut off by Naruto and said "my home, am i right Iruka-sensei" Kushina looked at Iruka and said "what is he talking about?" Iruka said "he came up to me and said Mizuki was off to something i din't listen until the scroll was stolen i was looking for naruto in the forest and Mizuki said the S-rank secret but Naruto said give the scroll to the Hokage and come back to him and when i got to the hokage i gave the scroll and when i came back Mizuki was gone when i asked Naruto where is he He said he's dead Naruto said he used a S-rank jutsu to kill Mizuki it was unbelievable when he said that i took a glance at the forest and i was in shock when i saw that the forest and some fallen trees has a scratch and thought Wind affinity was used there and he asked me to help him to find him and apartment 'cause he said you always abuse him and i said yes but when we got to a apartment to get a room for him the woman from the register said what is that DEMON doing here get him out when we got out we found a amazing apartment for him he was treated like someone not something and now he and Ino are living there. is that right you two?" They look at Ino and Naruto who said "yes we have a the permission from dad/mr yamanaka" Ino looked at Naruto and said "din't dad said call him dad too cause he said you have the permission to marry m-." She din't finish she then realize what she just said and blushed and red as a Uzumaki's red hair they all laugh at Ino but others was angry at Naruto 'cause she was the Number one beautiful girl in konoha some thought she was number two and Mito was number one 'cause she was the 'hokage's dauther' but if she was not Ino was Number one. they all said except Ino and Naruto "WHAAAT?!!!!" Then Iruka said "keep quiet we still need to finish with all teams" they sat down and stared at Naruto. Iruka said "team eight: Inuzuka Kiba, Hyuuga Hinata and Aburame Shino jonin sensei Yuhi Kurenai. Team nine still optional. Team ten: Akimichi Choji, Nara Shikamaru And Yamanaka Ino jonin sensei Sarutobi Asuma" then Naruto Raised his hand Iruka said "Naruto what is it?" Naruto stand up and said "Iruka sensei is Asuma-san a wind user?" Then Iruka said "why and Kushina-sama is a wind user too" then Naruto said "cause i want to change teams from team Kushina to team Asuma"they all looked at Naruto in shocked then Iruka said "we cannot change teams" then Naruto said "if i can defeat team Kushina i will change teams if i lose i stay in team Kushina" he said with a venom when he said Kushina then kushina said "if you can defeat team seven you can change to team ten" they all look at Naruto who have a evil smirk they all shivered in fear. Team seven thought 'we are dead' then Kushina said "meet us at training ground 12" with some fear in her voice. Everyone got up 'cause they want to watch the battle they looked at Naruto and Ino who was not there anymore 'cause they use shunshin. When they all got there they saw Naruto and Ino talking, Menma said "how did you got here so fast we never saw you past us" with an angry tone naruto answered "shunshin" they were shock Naruto Knew that jutsu. Team seven and Naruto were now in stance Iruka said "Ready both team seven and Naruto" they all said "ready!!" Evey one thought 'deadlast will lose' Ino thought 'team seven will lose' Iruka said "HAJIME!" They all charged at Naruto. Naruto din't move and Naruto just dodge every attack they threw at him then Naruto did the handseal Ram → Ox → Boar → Snake and said "Mokuton: Shichūrō no Jutsu (Wood Release: Four-Pillar Prison Technique) team seven was shock that the dead last has mokuton the rare kekkei genkai then Kushina said "how do you have shodai hokages kekkei genkai we uzumaki have a sealing techniques and the namikaze have swift release" then Naruto said "i got this from someone who cares for me no one knows this except me and someone that is personal that is an sss-rank secret" no one believe that one person can be a high level secret.

*WITH INO AND THE OTHERS*
Ino thought 'wow he is this strong even with the shodai hokage's kekkei genkai' and the others thought 'this must be a dream an uzumaki having shodai hokage's kekkei genkai' then an ANBU suddenly appeared (ohh yeah team seven lost because of the jutsu naruto use to them'

*BACK WITH NARUTO*
The ANBU suddenly came to Naruto and said "Hokage-sama wants to see you" then naruto frowned and said "say this to the hokage i'll go later i'm gonna meet my jonin sensei" then the ANBU look around and saw Kushina and said "is that you jonin sensei" the ANBU pointed at Kushina. Naruto just said "no we had a bet if team seven lose to me i will change teams and you know it the lost" with a smug look at his face then the ANBU shunshin out......
TBC.....
============================
1448words

Sorry i couldn't think of anything to write
And change it