Oops?

"I could literally fart prideflags out of my asshole and he still wouldn't take a hint," Camila's explaining to Dinah as they're walking back from the coffeeshop where they both work. "I don't know have many times I can casually slip into a conversation that I'm gay as hell," she continues.

Dinah laughs at Camila, because she knows how incessant and annoying straight boys can be. "Watch out where you're walking, Chanch. I've seen this go wrong too many times before to not warn you this time around," she says to Camila, who's balancing on the curb of the sidewalk.

"I'm not an idiot Dinah, how could this possibly go wr-," before she can finish that sentence, Camila trips quite clumsily and falls on her Cuban ass.

"Oh shit on a stick, this fucking hurts," Camila says grabbing her ankle. This happened often enough for Dinah to be bothered. She grabbed Camila by both of her armpits and tried to hoist her up. She didn't expect the cry that escaped Camila's throat, though.

"I really don't think I can stand on it Dinah," Camila said, trying to massage her own ankle.

"Don't be dramatic Chanch, come on," Dinah said as she tried to hoist Camila up again. Believe it or not, this had also happened once before and then it turned out that Camila was absolutely fine and just pranking Dinah. With Dinah's second hoist also came a second dramatic cry from the smaller girl. "I'm not fucking kidding Dinah!" she exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

"Oh shit, you're actually serious?" Dinah said, eyes wide with shock.

"Yeah, no kidding! Look at my fat ass ankle!" Camila yelled, swearing slightly more than average because of the pain.

"On a positive note; now you've finally got something to match that fat Cuban booty," Dinah said, laughing at her own joke, but only receiving a glare from the other girl. "Okay, wait here. I'm going to get my car and I'll drive you to hospital, yeah?"

"Yes, please," Camila answered, because there was no way she was going to call an ambulance because she just fell of a curb.

Dinah immediately sprinted away, making Camila jealous of Dinah's fully working ankle, thinking back to better times when her ankle still worked.

After thinking about those wonderful times for a couple of minutes, a car comes tearing down the street, screeching to a stop next to Camila.

Dinah rolls down the window of the passenger seat and calls out to her. Get in loser, we're going to the hospital."

"I appreciate the reference, but I literally can't get up right now Dinah," Camila deadpans as she tries to sit up straight, obviously failing. There's nothing she can do in a straight manner apparently.

Dinah steps out of the car to assist Camila, but there's no way that the smaller girl can lean on her right ankle, so Dinah decides to simply lift Camila bridal style and chuck her on the backseat of her car. "Oh, fuck Dinah, be gentle," Camila complains about the harsh treatment.

"That's what she said," Dinah replies, wiggling her eyebrows and driving off to the hospital.

"Oh, really? They never do with me, though," Camila smirks and adds an arrogant wink, which makes Dinah "accidentally" break quite aggressively at a red light, throwing Camila against the front seats to which the girl just replies with a groan. "Deserved that."

Finally arriving at the hospital after what felt like an hour's drive to Camila, but factually took about ten minutes, Dinah carries Camila inside. A random nurse immediately rushes up to them, seeing as it looks extremely dramatic. "What happened?" he asks them.