[three.]

Evelyn's POV:

Yawning, I stretched my arms up in the air, taking in the warmth coming from the sunlight that was streaming in my bedroom window. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, and forced myself to throw off my thick, warm, covers to sluggishly make my way out of bed. I cringed when my eyes fell upon the rat's nest on top of my head. Yikes. Taking the hot pink brush off my cream colored vanity, I brushed out my blonde locks, adding just a dab of hair mousse to restore its normal volume and shine. Much better. I rimmed my ocean blue eyes with a thin line of jet black eyeliner with one coat of matching mascara. Pursing my full lips, I quickly swiped on some of my signature cherry red lipstick. I decided to go with a form fitting white tee shirt, dark skinny jeans, and a caramel colored leather jacket. I frowned at my reflection in the mirror, I'm missing something. Out of the corner of my eye, I spot a gold necklace sitting on top of my wooden jewelry box. Snatching it up and clasping it around my neck, I slip on a pair of boots, and rush downstairs to meet Erica.

"Sweatpants again?", I groaned, looking down at the saggy pants she was wearing.

She raised an eyebrow, amusement clear in her voice, "Were you expecting something else?"

I let out a long sigh, "I guess not. Come on we're going to be late if we don't leave now!"

"And whose fault is that? I've been waiting down here for a half hour!", my sister mused.

"Now is not the time to play the blame game, we're going to be late!", I shrieked, throwing my hands up in the air, even though I didn't really care about being late. Erica was the one who actually cared. We piled into my car, and took off to school, also known as hell.

"See you in chemistry if I don't end up skipping!", I waved to my sister, watching her disappear into the crowd gathered in the hallway. Finding my locker, number 224, I twirled the padlock to the order of my combination. The lock popped open, allowing me access to my books, which I hardly ever used anyway. I gathered what I needed and was about to slam the locker back shut, but I heard a voice smooth as silk ringing out behind me.

"Hey there, gorgeous.", it spoke. I whipped around to match a face to this voice, seeing a guy even more attractive than he sounded, possibly the the hottest one in school. Looking the mystery boy up and down, I took in all of his features. The sandy, and slightly messy, wavy blonde hair, crystal baby blues, a white v-neck that showed off his quite nice toned stomach, and a black leather jacket hanging over the shirt. Overall, this guy was H-O-T hot.

My eyes widened with recognition once it finally clicked in my mind, "Isaac?"

"In the flesh.", he smirked, and boy, it was one hell of an attractive smirk.

I looked him up and down once again, and let out a low whistle, "You really took my advice seriously, huh?"

Isaac shrugged, "I guess you could say that."

"You look sexy.", I blurted out with wide eyes. "I mean, not that you didn't look nice before, it's just now-whoa." I stood there in awe, my eyes never leaving his chest.

His sexy smirk only grew more because I was feeding his newfound ego, "You know, Coach has a class right now, so his class is empty." Here comes the part of my that is much like Lydia...

No way I'm letting Lydia get to this one first, he's mine. The last guy that Lydia and I fought over was Jackson when we were in eighth grade. She won, but now I'm glad because he's a total tool; he tried to hook up with me right after he dumped Lydia last year, but I told him to piss off and kicked him where the sun don't shine.

I stood on my tippy toes with my lips dangerously close to his ear, "Lead the way." I pulled back, giving him a wink, satisfied with the normal goofy grin replacing his smirk because it proved I had an effect on him. Isaac led me down the hallway to Coach's office, which was indeed empty. "Come on.", I teased, inching my face closer to his. He gave the abandoned hall one last glance before flicking the lights on in the office after he had already closed the door. The second I crushed my lips onto his, the world around us came to a halt, the only thing I could focus on were the tingles that shot through my body from his touch and his soft lips moving in sync with my own. I have never felt this way from a kiss before, and frankly, it was amazing. I peeled my jacket without breaking the kiss, allowing his hands to grip my waist, but he never let them travel down farther.

I pulled away, "What are you doing with your hands?"

Poor Isaac's eyes widened with the thought that he was doing something wrong, "They're on your hips."

I laughed quietly, "Exactly, what am I a nun? Put them somewhere useful!"

The cocky grin worked its way back on his face. Suddenly, I was lifted up into the air, my legs instinctively wrapping around his midsection as he placed his hands under my butt for support. "Better?"

"Much.", I said, crushing my lips back to Isaac's. He deepened the kiss, shoving my back against Coach's hardwood desk forcefully, which caused me to let out a muffled whimper. He pulled back with his adorable blue eyes sprung open wide with fear, hiding his hands behind his back.

"I have lacrosse practice today, come watch me!", he called without another word, bolting out of the room.

What the hell just happened?

A/N

Makeout scene: Yay or nay? What should Evelyn and Isaac's ship name be? (I'm thinking Isalyn) comment❥vote❥follow

↣ Sam ↣