Chapter two: "we met again?"

(Don't play yet)

Madeline POV
It's getting dark out here but I don't know if that prince is still looking for us.

Lola: "I think he has gone" Whisper to me. I look at Michael and nod. Michael sniff the air and nod.

Michael: "He's gone" We got out of our Hiding spot which was in a tree. "Let's get back to Lola's house before Her parents freak out" We both nod and head to Lola's house.
When we got there Lola mother just finished preparing the table.

Lola: "mmm mom that looks good!" she giggled

Pandora: "Well doesn't just stand there get over here and Eat!" 

     ~~~~Time skip~~~
The next morning
In the morning Madeline woke up to a lonely feeling. she sighed and garb a towel. she went towards the waterfall and Took off her nightgown and Step in the cold water and started to wash her skin and hair. Then little fish start to tickle her feet. She gasps and started to giggles. She hoped out of the water and warp herself with her towel. and went back to her cabin.

Once she got there and rub her skin with cocoa butter and put on underwear and put on her dress.

Madeline: "This should do for now."

Madeline was walking towards the city. When she got there. She Went up to Lola's house and opened the door.

Madeline: "Good morning!" Pandora walked out and smile. 

Pandora: "Good morning." Then Lola Ran downstairs. And grab Madeline's hand.

Lola: "We be back before breakfast!" Then they rush threw the door.  They grab the horse and ride into the forest. Then Madeline took out her bow and one arrow. She lines it up and shoots it at the target.

But then Madeline looked to see that Lola wasn't next to her. (Start music) but then she turns to see Meraud smirking at her.

Madeline: "Umm... Hi?!"

Meraud: "So we met again?" Madeline giggled.

Madeline: "what you doing at here your highness?" Maraud blush.

Meraud: "Could ask the same for you!"

Madeline: "Well I live in the forest." Then she made her horse run "Try to catch again... If you can!" Meraud looked and smiled and ran after her. They filled the Forest with Their laughter and fun. Once they got to the waterfall, they hopped off their horse. But then Madeline started to run again. Meraud groans and ran after her again. Once he got up to her and he grabs her by the waist and pulled her close to him as she laughed. They stared at each other. Into someone clear their throat. They looked up to Lola with Micheal.

Micheal: "Is Madeline Finally opening open to royals?" Madeline rolled her eyes.

Lola hopped off and smiled.

Lola: "well hello Meraud." She bowed.

Meraud: "Please don't do that mate." Lola grinned and hoped in her horse.

Lola: "We better get me "goodie to shoe" back to the town." 

They hopped on their horse and rode back.

Lola and Micheal Went to Back to her house, while Madeline took Meraud back to the castle.

Madeline: "See around Meraud!" She turns around.

Meraud: "yeah you too Madeline."