A Much Needed Break.

About a week later, Alyssa was sitting underneath a tree on campus together with Justin, Daniel, Symere, Noah and Benito. Meanwhile her car had been repaired and her dad had promised to sue Madison for what she had done. Also, Mr. Redmayne had asked her to tutor Benito and she had agreed on doing it. They had met up almost every day at the library. Since Benito hadn't told anyone that he needed a tutor, they had always done so secretly; mostly after their classes when the others had already left. Justin was also still trying to go on another date, but Symere and Daniel had also asked her a couple of times. Alyssa was mored focused on college though which is why she had turned all the three of them down.

"I'll go to the library now. Still have a little homework to do." Benito informed the group as he got up. He quickly looked at Alyssa before he made his way to the library. She knew that he was going to wait for her there which is why she told the others that she was going to go to her dorm room. Alyssa wanted to get rid of her bag; she only needed a pen and a notebook anyway.

"I'm gonna ask her on another date." Justin said as soon as she had left.

"Dude, she's turned you down like five times already." Daniel responded annoyed.

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure that you're not gonna win the bet, at least not before the semester ends." Symere joined in.

"Okay, let's give the bet a deadline. It ends at the end of next semester." Justin suggested. The guys nodded in agreement while Noah stared at them in confusion; he didn't ask any questions though because he also didn't really care. In the meantime, Alyssa had brought her bag to her dorm room. Ariana was taking a nap on her bed which is why she had sneaked in and out as fast as she could. To avoid the guys, Alyssa took the long way to the library over the parking lot and through one of the little parks on campus.

"Sorry, had to go the long way." she told Benito, when she arrived at their usual table. For two hours, he tried to do the exercises Mr. Redmayne had given Alyssa. His head was hurting and he let out a frustrated sigh, when he read over a sentence the third time. Ally was trying her best to help him, but she didn't want to tell him the solutions and so she watched him struggle. Benito's phone started vibrating on the table, causing both of them to look at it.

"Sorry." he mumbled, declining the call.

"You know what? Let's stop here. There's no use if you're absentminded." Ally said, when she realized that his concentration was lacking. Benito let out a sigh of relief, when he closed the book. As they were walking out of the library, his phone went off again and again, he declined the call.

"Tell me if it's none of my business, but who's calling you?" Ally curiously asked, walking next to him; they were on their way to the parking lot.

"It's Madison. She says she needs to talk to me about something, but I really don't have the nerve at the moment." Benito answered, sighing. Again, his phone went off in his hand. Benito was tired and he hadn't gotten a lot of time to relax in the passed few days. Alyssa felt sorry for him and she wanted to help.

"I think you need a break." she said, pulling her keys out of her back pocket and holding it up. Slowly, she started to walk backwards to her car. Confused, Benito looked at her. He was thinking about it, but he wasn't too sure if he should follow her or not. When his phone went off again, he slowly started to nod and walked up to Ally's car. As soon as she had unlocked it, she got onto the driver's seat. While they were driving off the parking lot, Benito turned his phone off; he didn't want to receive any more calls from his ex.

"Where are you taking me?" he asked Alyssa, who let down the convertible hood of her car.

"You'll see." she answered, before flashing him a smile.