Chapter Two~ What became a nightmare

Voices rushed through his head, didn't what was it but none of it sounded as familiar-- maybe some of them. Yet, somehow he couldn't tell who was who, things were out of place. What happened here? What became to the demon?

Joey slowly woken up, laying on the ground next to the flashlight scanning the darken hallway. How did he get here, mostly didn't remember there was such a long hall. Remembered the building only had least three in height. Getting up now as he checked more and held the flashlight last thing he remembered was looking for Henry who seem to disappear out of thin air. Remembered too someone hit him-- Why was it weird?

Weird his creations he dearly loved came to life. Shaking it off, as he now had to find a way out or look for Henry. Begin to walk the empty halls that were making creaking sounds. Worried him much, because he knows he is being watched in some odd reason, came across a room filled with every different posters that was on the floor to walls. A large message on the wall as well.

"Be careful what you wish?" Confused, then look at the next one. "He gets his payment." tensed up more that chilling filling, though the feeling gotten worst when the lights shined on the human male.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, seems we have a special guest here tonight!~" That voice- Joey turn and looked up seeing him. There were the two with them, as he adjusted the lights seeing them clearly. "Bendy?" 

"In the flesh of ink and alive, but it's Seth!!" grinned down at the other.

Joey looked at Boris and Alice, "You both are-- real?" 
"What you expect us being in a costume." The demon laughed to lean against the wooden rail. "Been long ol'creator of ours.~" purred with a mischief smile. That isn't a good sign at all knowing he is up to something that Joey will regret if he did ask or even hear him. Either way, no point begging to be freed. Way he looked, seem very corrupted.

"Why am I trapped here for?" Joey finally man up to ask the demon wasn't impress but he knew the human was confused. "Well if you must know, I was given a deal. Not just any deal, a double deal.~"

Double?

What did that even mean, only for the demon come right in front of the other without even him noticing he did. Joey almost fallen back, "Oh Joey, don't you remember?" only then to laugh. "Of course not, shouldn't be surprise about it at all.~" the demon grin widely more at him.

"But our old artist might remember.~" hummed about it, Joey felt his heart jumped out. "Ben--er Seth wait give me a chance to remember at least, or something. I don't know what I did, but least let me to do something to get out of it." the human begged Seth. That was what he was looking for, can see it in the ink creature red eyes. "A chance, eh?" tapped his chin a bit, some reason to Joey the character seem similar. Someone he might of known, but he couldn't tell who. Only to jump when the demon snapped his finger.

"Fine, I'll let you lurk around. Maybe do a little of my chores that these two idiots failed to do." turning to them with a glare. Then looking at Joey with a friendly smile-- now knowing that isn't normal. "What chores you want me to do?" he question with a fearing tone.

"Easy as simple, all you got to do get rid of a pest. That is a few old people you used to work with." Begin to say, "More you do, more you might remember. Easy as pie.~" 

For a moment, Joey thought might be a good idea; Although, will keep him from being killed so quickly. "Alright... I'll do that." As the ink demon put his hand out Joey nervously shook it. "Don't you fail me, Joey." with a serious voice then to snap his fingers. "Jason, know what to do."

Jason?? Looking up now seeing the wolf, when did he give him a name only now to being dragged. Alice being beside of Bendy, "Guessing you have something up your sleeves." the male chuckled, "Of course, I'll make this even harder for him. Though I am not lying about some pest.." She knew who he was talking about, until the male realize something. "Forgot to tell him the others he knows are in sort of my command. Be easy for them to kill him, oh well.~" as he turned away and walked off. "I expect you do the same if he survives. I don't want no mistakes this time." Alice didn't need to respond of that, since she knows the orders. Putting up her hoodie and went off to keep an eye on Joey.

While Seth, had other plans a wicked grin came across his mouth looking at the photo. Only two more souls that needed to be his, and everything will be in his command.

This was truly a nightmare the demon has become.