Bet the neighbors know my name

You-**nods and waits.**

August-**goes deeper and deeper till it is all inside.** What's my name? August isn't answer either.😏😌.

You-DADDY.😜😝.

August-*smirks and keeps going deeper till he hears the people next door banging on the door.**

You-**laughing and moans loader.**

Neighbor-Hello? I know y'all hear me. I'm trying to watch this football game and all this noise isn't cutting it. I'm need you to calm it down for the police come.

August-**Pulls out hella quick and slips into his boxers/pants.**

You-**rushes to the bathroom and cuts on the water.**

At Door:

August-**walks to door and answers.** Hello?

Neighbor-I would like for you to calm down. I know it ain't that damn good. I'm trying to watch tv.

August-Fvck out my face. I'm trying to enjoy my wife. Y'all n*ggas tripping. I run this.

Neighbor-**pulls out flip phone and attempt to call the police**

August-**pulls out his gun.** so you wanna go there? I'm trying to be calm but y'all n*gga trying me.

Neighbor-**drops phone down and looks at August.** Come on man. You don't wanna do that.

August-Y'all trying me.😡😠😤. I adverse you to leave if you don't wanna catch 5 bullets to the chest and 1 to the head.

Neighbor-**hesitates and walks away.** BITCH

August-Cheap ass.**crushes the flip phone with his feet.**

Flip phone-**cracks and breaks , causing a black screen.**

With You;

You-🚿**taking your shower and starts thinking about how August just put it down.**🚿