Are you the father?

Part:13

You-August since I dont know who to believe we not having sex or anything till i get DNA results.

August-Ight.**Grabs his clothes and leaves.**

One YEAR LATER;

You-**Gets dress and ready to fly out to Stamford, Connecticut.**

August-**comes to your house.** Now after this over I wont to get re married and to come home.

Sheila-**comes and gets AJ and Niyah.** I cant believe my own son. When I heard about the news my heart damn near stopped.

August-**Rolls eyes at Sheila.** 👀. See this is actually why I don't tell you anything. I'm better off keeping everything to myself. 😒😣😌.

Sheila-I'm still your mother. I birth you out. If it wasn't for me you wouldn't have been the person you are today**Storms out with the kids and leaves.**

2 Hours Later

You & August-**Gets off the plane and catches a ride to Maury Studio.**

The whole ride you and August didn't say anything.

August-Went his way and you did yours

At Maury Studio

You-**Gets ready to go out on stage.**

Maury-Please welcome to the stage Chyna Brown.

Chyna-**Tells her story and walks out then have a seat.**

August-**started praying and waiting for his turn to go out**

Chyna-He's the only man I've slept with while . My daughter deserves her daddy in her life. Fuck him and his fake ass marriage.