Chapter 1

Cory

Can you help and get the stuff out of the Uhaul truck? I say as I bring up the lamps for our rooms.

I live in a 3 bedroom apartment with my best friends. Yeah I said it. By our selves. I wouldn't have it any other way. And especially in Los Angeles.

"I was helping but now I'm tired so I'm taking a brake." My friend Skylar says as she sits on the couch we just brought up, drinking Jamba Juice. Skylar is like the mean one in our group. She looks unapproachable with her resting bitch face. But she's actually really goofy and silly.

"Gurl, you've been resting for 3 hours. The faster we move in the quicker you can take a nap in your bed. Oh and did I mention it's in your new room what just happens to be in Los Angeles baby." I shout as my excitement can't contain itself.

"Oh my gosh I thought I was the only one this excited" beams my best friend Teagan. Teagan's the shortest out of all of us. She's the baby of the group even though I'm the youngest. She goofy too and more outgoing than I am. Just not with outsiders.

"Is that it?" Skyla questions as she slurps on her straw. "Yeah last of it all" I said then we all look at each other and start screaming. Me banging my fist on the wall while Teagan stomps and Skylar slams her first on the couch. We scream that girly scream that girls do when there's a sale for Victoria Secret. We all settle down but the smiles are intent on our faces.

"Fresh starts and New lives. Should we get out the wine?" Me and Teagan look at Skylar. "Where the hell did you get wine from?" Teagan asks as me and her make our way to the couch to sit by Skylar. She just smiles.

"We'll save that for a better day." I say as I get up and grab my Jamba Juice off the dinning room table. "What better day than this?"

"How bout when we have guest or when we go for a night out. We're just 18, no ones ganna give us alcohol." I point out as I secure my position on the couch and take a sip of my drink.

"Your right I guess." Teagan agrees.

"And no fun". Skylar goes to put the bottle away.

"I am fun."

"Yeah right, I mean it's okay if your not. There's nothing wrong with that." Skylar moves to sit on the chair arm and cross her arms.

"Okay bet, How bout we get tattoos then since I'm not fun." I narrow my eyes and cross my arms to mimic skylars. I actually really wanted a tattoo. Even though it might hurt. Beat 2 birds with one stone.

"Oh yeah we can get matching ones". Teagan gets up and runs to her room. Where is she going?

"Okay tattoos it is." Skylar gets up and walks to her room.

I don't understand, I'm so fun. I think. Anyway even if I wasn't I don't want everyone to know. The government spy on us you know. It's a theory Teagan and I can explain to anyone and at the end have them thinking we right. Teagan mainly has that effect. Sometimes I think she's right about Tupac being alive.

I walk into my room and slump on my bed to get a lil nap in from today work.

Minutes later I hear a knock on my door. I jump up from sleep. Oh boy do I hate being woken up from a nap and they know it too.

I walk to the door to open it to a well dress Teagan and Skylar. "Yes?" I ask irritated.

"Okay lose the attitude and are you wearing that" Teagan points to my outfit". "What do you mean? And why are you guys dressed like that?" I walk back to my bed as they enter my room.