Chapter 2

Teagan

As I wake up I see no sunshine. I wake up around 5 to get some practices in. I'm a dancer. Like the contemporary type not hip hop. Although I love hip hop as well.

I take a shower and enter the kitchen to make a smoothie. I open up a cabinet and pots and pans crash to the floor with big bangs. I'm pretty sure Florida heard.

"Teagan is that you? Should you shut up." Kari says as her eyes are still closed. She's sleeping in the living room on the fold out. She's leaving today because classes start tomorrow. In fact she should be getting packed. We spent the whole weekend together just making up for time that will be lost when she leaves. We'll still FaceTime everyday but the point is I'll miss her.

Not her attitude though.

"I know you have to practice but sis could you keep it down." Cory screams from out of her room. Her voice sounding sleepy as well.

"Yeah, be louder would you?" Skylar adds.

"Damn, I feel the love this morning. But my bad." I start picking up the pots and putting them away neatly. Cory must've packed them.

"Gurl we love you with our whole hearts. We cannot function without you but shh."

"Aww I love you too Cory." I yell.

"Yeah yeah yeah" seems like she already sleep. An idea struck me.

I take the pots and start banging them together while singing. "I don't get no sleep cuz of y'all, you don't get no sleep cuz of me." Singing it very loudly.

"Shut the fuck up" Kari says as I chuckle.

"What the fuck is wrong with you" Cory tumbled out of her room.

"Now I'm up. Are you happy?" Oops. Skylar looks mad. Guess it's time to dip.

Once I'm done putting the pots away and making my smoothie, I leave the house to my new dance studio, I hope Cory, Kari, and Skylar don't kill me when I get home. I chuckle.

I'm so excited for this studio. I have been looking for one in Los Angeles since senior year but I think I found a great one. It will also benefit me for school.

Yup yup yup. I'm a dance major. Love it. I just hope I make some dance friends on the team.

I drive 25 minutes to the dance studio by my house. This Los Angeles traffic really ain't shit.

I get out my car and stand in front of the studio doors. This is my life now.

I enter the door and see the class already stretching. Guess I have to wake up at 4:30 now. Go Me.

I go into the locker room and put my bag into the locker I was given at the front desk and walk out.

See the thing about me is I don't like to be center of attention but seems to me that life just doesn't give a damn.

Everyone's eyes is on me. Including my instructor.

"Your name young lady?" The instructor says.