Cold meatal

Waking up in the morning was a great relief to Addison. Addison woke up in the kitchen on the cold floor. Drossy and weak she tried to get up, her body weight pulling her back to the cold floor. She sternly looks at her chest a knife so close she could feel its murderous rays, sharp cold metal close enough to touch lay beside her heaving chest.

Despite the pain in her chest, she yelped for help. The house dead silent a cold silence. Drearily falling back to the floor, Addison lays there quietly and afraid. Confused and flustered she goes back to sleep.

The morning she woke up on the floor but not in the kitchen on the pathway to her neighbours house. The taste of blood filled her cracked lips. She arms weak her head throbbing. The street was dark and foggy. The lamp flickered over the street. She felt pain prick through her body. Pressing her hands beside her she pushed to get up despite the pain.

When on her feet, Addison felt like fainting. Her forehead throbbing furiously. Steadily walking to the house her ankle gave way and she tripped on the front step banging up her knee. Addison's blond hair swept near her pale face. Her long hair made it hard to see the steps. Gently pushing her hair back she tries getting back to her feet.

Reaching for the metal door bell, twisting the handle and trying to get herself in side the door. Dragging her weak body into the house, pain filling her body. The knife was still on her sweet mothers door, but this time the door was ajar.

Her mother was in the kitchen holding baby gracy. The butchers knife in the knife holder on the counter. Addison thinking could mother be the one who threw the knife. Addison took that thought back when she gave Addison and warm hug and gave her a sweet cup of tea.