6. Tease Me, Then Fuck Me

Jacob Pov

"Hell no Chresanto! I'm not doing that." I pouted.

"There's nothing to be ashamed of here baby. You are safe with me. You know I would never do anything to hurt you right?"

Staring at Chres, I slowly nodded my head. "I do trust you, but still Chres --"

"No Jacob. This is as much for you as it is for me. You don't seem to realize how much power you have over me. Fuck! It's all I can do not to come every single time I think about you. Christ, you have me so wrapped up in knots I honestly don't know if I can ever unravel myself, or if I even want to."

Oh wow. I stood there eyes practically bulging out of my head as I listened to Chresanto's confession. He was right; I didn't know that he felt that strongly about me. Oh I knew he could get all soppy when he wanted to, but to basically declare that I held all the power in the relationship was heady stuff.

"Tell me what you want me to do," I whispered as I stared at Chres.

I could see the satisfaction but also deeper than that, I could see the relief in his eyes. It was almost as though he expected me to turn him down.

"Strip for me Jacob. I want you to tease me -- tease us both, so that when I finally have you on that bed, I'll get to worship every inch of that beautiful body you have bared for me."

I swallowed audibly as I closed my eyes, trying to work up the nerve to do what Chres requested. God, why was I so nervous? It's not like he hadn't already seen all there was of me to see. Not to mention he had basically licked, kissed and touched every part of my body -- inside and out.

Wrapping my courage around me like a cloak, I decided that if Chres wanted a show, I would give him the best damn show he had ever seen. Resolved now in my goal to turn Chres into a writhing lump of over-aroused male, I smiled softly to myself as I opened my eyes and stared directly into Chresanto's.

Slowly, with the barest of movement, I moved my hands up my chest, feeling the sinewy muscles bunch and contract underneath the cotton t-shirt I was wearing. As my fingers brushed my nipples, they tightened and puckered, drawing a strangled gasp from my throat.

My fingers gently tugged and pulled on my already sensitized nipples, until they stood out prominently against the soft fabric of my sweater. My hands reached for the hem of my shirt, slowly dragging the sweater up my chest to pull it over my head before dropping it on the floor.

Glancing over at Chres, I watched as his chest began to rise and fall as his breathing accelerated. Oh yes, he was definitely liking the show so far.

Smiling a little I ran my hands over my chest, reaching higher to tangle them in my hair, as my head fell back onto my shoulders. My fingers drifted from my hair to gently trace the tendons in my neck, tracking onto my lower belly to the waist band of my sweats.

I knew the erection in my pants was obvious against the softness of the fabric, but knowing that Chres could see my reaction to our little game, without actually seeing my dick, was turning me on even more.

As I relaxed into my 'stripper' role, I could let go a bit and just have fun. I watched Chresanto's lips compress in a straight line and his hands grip the arms of the chair, as though he was physically trying to restrain himself from bounding out of his seat.

Cupping myself through my pants I whispered, "Is this what you want Papí? Do you want me to drop the pants?"

His gaze never wavering from the hand covering my dick, he nodded slowly. "Yes, show me you dick baby," he grunted, barely audible.