Not so Sure...~

So while Kevin was too busy trying to comprehend the ridiculous events that took place before him just now, the kid who owned the dog was helplessly trying to pull on the collar of the dog and get him away from snuggling kevin, whom by the way he was supposed to beat till death by now.

It had been a good 5 minutes and the dog hadn't moved a muscle and the other boy was completely tired and frustrated so he yelled at it.
"You crazy dog!!! What's gotten into you???"
Well the dog did respond this time but by letting out a growl and a death glare that was enough to send a chill down its owner's spine and so he made a run for it while crying out loud.
Seriously, a second ago you were acting like the biggest boss on the planet and now you're no more than a scaredy cat? Well, his only source of courage being his massive dog explains that drastic change in his behaviour but what's not been explained yet is the even more unrealistic change in the dog's behavior.
So while the dog quietly got off of him and sat at his side while happily wagging its tail he sat upright too staring at the creature beside him.
"What the hell is even happening. Am I dreaming or something?"He asked while staring at the dog but almost immediately cringed at his own behaviours. Its not like the dog could could even understand what he was saying. Or could it? (*Dramatic music pulls in* Nahhhh, just kidding this ain't Vsauce xD) Well he should probably get up now.
"Owww!!" He cried as he took support from his right hand to stand up. When he lifted his hand up he had under it, the small button that he had found in the basement with its switch pressed.
Being confused and frustrated already this kinda pushed his own buttons further and so in the frustration he grabbed the little thing and was just about to throw it away but stopped midway and just stared at it for a few seconds before a few words escaped his lips in the form of a light whisper.
"Could this, be the cause of all this?"
Before he could actually even take the time to let the thought go down he instantly chuckled at his stupid science fiction fantasies. But were they so stupid afterall? He didn't know. But wait, the papers. Yes those papers he found with it. What about them? As silly as the idea may be this was worth checking out.
Getting up as the dog followed him happily into the house he approached his table where he had placed the whole box that he found in his basement.
Beneath the loads of pills that he had found down there were burried some papers that he didn't bother to read before. But now he was interested.
He picked the first one up and found this written over it,

"Switching Feelings?" he read it out loud and decided to check out the other papers for any further information

"Switching Feelings?" he read it out loud and decided to check out the other papers for any further information. But as soon as he turned to the next pages he just saw weird symbols that he'd never seen before. He started looking into other papers hoping he'd find something he could understand. But no luck.
"What the hell? Why would someone make the cover of something in english and then just make some weird ass symbols on all other pages!!" He seemed to forget about the fact that noone was there to listen to him a lot.
But moving on he looked at that weird little switch that he found earlier in the basement and picked it up. Tossing it up and down he casually talked to himself again,
"What even on earth can such a small thing do anyway?"
While he was just messing around with it, the switch accidentally fell off from his hand to the ground. But as it hit the ground something seemed to fall out of it. He picked both of them up and noticed that the blue thing that fell out of it looked quite familiar.

As turned his head to the side where the box that he found was sitting on the table, he instantly recognized what he found inside of the button as a pill similiar to the ones in the box. But when he looked more closely he found something different in the pill that fell out of the switch than the ones which were in the box.
"This one.... Looks kinda empty?" He said as he looked at the blue pill in his hand.
It seemed like half the content of the pill had somehow dissapeared and now it was exactly half full.
"Ughhhhhh all of this is making my brain hurt! Why the hell couldn't the things on that paper be written in english goddamit!!"

He got off the chair and decided to get some sleep first or he'd never figure these out.
"Well.... Atleast I know one thing. This thing switches feelings as said on the paper. What exactly does that mean? I don't know. But I guess I'll fugure it out eventually." With that he packed everything up nicely and headed towards his room as the dog followed him quietly.
Hearing the footsteps of the dog behind him. He looked at it with a rather confused look on his face.

"Oh s**t. Almost forgot about you. Well... I guess a pet for a loner like me can't hurt huh?"
He giggled letting the dog follow him into his room as the door shut behind them and
a voice from his room followed -
"I'll call you, Ummm... Spooky. Look, I know its cringy but at least better than Ripjaw."
A chuckle could be heard as he said that which followed with the most important question of the day~
"So I should buy you some dog food now?"

There it is folks. Chapter 2. I've got the story crafted in a corner of my head so its all good going when it comes to the storyboard I just find a little difficulty in crafting the writing and scenes.
I will try to post more often as always and the next chapter to my "Takagi San" fanfic is on the way so look forward to that.
I'm open to any criticism cause ofc that's what I will need if I wanna get better....
But hope you go a little easy on me xD.

In the end, Vote if you liked my story and comments are very much appreciated.
Thanks. Love ya all~
Writer Out~