Chapter 3

Travis slowly awoke. He felt the soft hair as he ran his fingers through the male's dark locks. Gene shifted so that his head was laying on Travis's lap while Travis leaned against the old, withered tree. Travis shook Gene softly.

"Gene...", He whispered hoping that the raven-haired male heard him. Gene hummed in response.

"I love that you're on my lap and everything, but it's getting late...", he spoke scared that the male laying on him would be mad and never talk to him again.

"Okay, but at least let me walk you home", Gene insisted. This left Travis confused.

'why was he being so nice?', Travis thought before responding to the eager male.

"Uh S-Sure", Travis spoke as he blushed from embarrassment. Gene smiled before getting up and offering his hand for Travis. Travis took the hand, smiling brightly at him. He felt electricity shoot up his arm. Gene pulled the male off the ground, not dropping his hand, Gene lead the way out of the park. Once they reached Travis's doorstep, the alpine looked worriedly at the dark-haired male.

"Are you going to be okay walking home by yourself?", Travis asked.

"Of course! I can take care of myself princess~", Gene spoke hoping to fluster the boy. He, of course, succeeded because Travis dug his face into his hands. Gene pulled his hands away taking them in his own once again. He leaned down and kissed the shorter male's forehead, and cheeks which only made Travis blush more.

"I'll see you later okay princess?", Gene stated bluntly. Travis shook his head yes. After giving Travis another forehead kiss, he said goodbye and walked home. Travis raced inside and up to his room to text Rose.

...

8:00 pm

Trashvis~: ROSE! You won't believe what just happened!

...

8:01 pm

Flower Girl: What went down?! Spill the tea!

...

Travis spent the next hour and a half talking and explaining everything that just happened to Rose. Right after he finished texting Rose, he got a text from the raven-haired male.

...

9:45 pm

Bad Boy: Hey, what was I supposed to do to finish the project?

...

9:46 pm

Princess~: Just write the conclusion. BTW can I ask you something?

...

9:46 pm

Bad Boy: What's up? Is something wrong?

...

9:47 pm

Princess~: are you going to keep pushing me around? Am I some game to you? What am I to you? Why would you Bully me?

...

9:50 pm

Bad Boy: No, you are not a game to me! I bullied you because I had all these feelings about you that I didn't understand. I didn't know how to deal with them. I'm not going to bully you anymore. But you can probably tell that I sorted my feelings out by my actions tonight huh?

...

9:51 pm

Princess~: So, you like me?

...

9:51 pm

Bad Boy: Yes, Princess I do~

...

Travis looked at his phone in disbelief. He couldn't believe it. His BULLY/CRUSH liked him back. Travis jumped around his room for a while before laying on his bed panting. He fell asleep that night smiling thinking of Gene and what can happen next.