The FosterHome

The Blue Van Drove Me To A Center Where They Had Toys , Movies , & Every Kind Of Toys You Could Think Of . Oops ,, I Forgot To Tell I Had A Little Sister Named Eternity . She Was Born In 2008 On November 5th ,, We Have Diffrent Daddies , But Not Everyone Knows . Her Daddy Is White & Mines Is Black . But Back To What Happened ,, When Me & My Little Sister Got To The Center She Was Crying Alot . She Kept Saying Mommy ,, So I Had To Give Her Toys To Stop Her From Crying . 

So When She Got The Toys She Stopped Crying & Started To Play . While She Played I Layed Down On The Floor Thinking To Myself ,, " When Am I Going To Get Out Of Here ,, Am I Going To See My Mom Again ,, What Is Happening ? " So Then I Got Up & Went To Ask Jessica " When Am I Going To Be With My Mom Again ? " ,,, She Said In About 2 Or 3 Weeks . Then I Asked Her " What Am I Doing Just Sitting In This Center ?" & She Told Me A Nice Woman Was Going To Pick Me Up In The Morning . And I Said Okay ,, Then Layed Back Down On The Floor 

I Did'nt Go To Sleep ,, I Stayed Up All That Night Wondering & Thinking Who This Lady Was Going To Be That Was Picking Me Up & About When I Was Going To See My Mom Again . Then It Was Morning ,, Jessica Made Me & My Sister Hot Pockets For Breakfast ,,, When We Got Done Eating Jessica Told Me The Lady Was Here . I Was So Anxious & Scared ,, When I Saw Her She Was A Old Lady That Looked Mean But Was Actually Really Nice When I Met Her . So She Took Me & My Sisters Stuff & Put It In Her Car . Then We Drove Off To Her House .

When I First Got To Her House ,,, I Felt Wierd . Cause It Was Not The Normal Invoriment I Usually Lived In ,, Her House Looked All Dry & Cold  Compared To My House That Would Always Be Full Of Life . But I Took My Stuff Into Her House & Then I Went Outside . I Sat In The Hot Sun Just Thinking About My Mom & How Much I Missed Her . I Just Wished That She Would Come Pick Me Up & Take Me Out This Strangers House . With All Thinking I Had Going On In My Head ,, I Begin To Cry . One Of The Old Lady's Friends Seen Me Crying & Came Over To Me & She Hugged Me & Told Me I Was Going To Be Okay . She Took Me In The House Still Hugging Me Rocking Back & Fourth  . I Just Sat There In Her Arms Pouring Down Tears Because I Did'nt Think I Was Going To Be Okay ,, All I Wanted Was My Mom . I Cried For Days & Weeks ,, On Going To See My Mom & Just To Be With Her Again . Then Finally ,, They Opened Up Visitation Rights And I Got To See My Mom . 

That Was The Happiest New I Had Ever Heard In A Long Time . I Was So Happy When I Got To See My Mom & So Was My Little Sister . But My Mom Did'nt Come To Alot Of The Visits So Then That Really Made Me Emotional . And It Got Her Visitations Took Away Permantly But When She Got Them Tooken They Gave Them To The People I Love The Most ,, My Grandparents . When they Gave It To Them I Was So Happy ,, And They Would Come To Every Visit . They Only Missed A Few . But Most Of The Time They Would Come .

I Remember How I Would Have So Much Fun At My Visits ,, But When I Would Get Home I Would Go Outside & Cry Because I Did'nt Want To Be At The Fosterhome . I Wanted To Be With My Family . The Foster Woman Would Hit Me With Paddles On My Feet Because She Would Accuse Me Of Doing Stuff ,,, When I Did'nt Even Do It . But I Would Never Tell Anyone ,, It Went On For Months . Until One Day I Was With My Grandma & I Told Her That The Foster Woman Has Been Hitting Me & She Told My Case Worker Jessica & Jessica Took Me Out Of That FosterCare Home & Placed Me In A New One.