Chapter-1

Avoid mistakes if any.

Nandini was on her terrace and was not feeling good while manik was playing guitar very badly and was thinking everything wrong especially for Nandini.

Here Nandini was not able to bear this pain n thus dcd to go to Manik's place may be that can help her out so she informed chacha chachi n left even they didn't stop her as they were well aware of her condition.

Here Manik was feeling suffocated thinking all that what he saw and was just trying all possible ways to reduce his pain by gvg himself some physical pain.

Nandini reached to Malhotra Mansion and as she entered she could feel Manik's presence n just rushed to his room. She entered n saw the mess in room and was shocked. A ray of hope built up in her heart.

Meanwhile Manik had gone to take a cold shower assuming that it might reduce his pain. Nandini started putting things back to its place when she noticed a cell phone she took it saw that it was Manik's and now she started finding him

Soon the bathroom door got open and Manik came out, both Manan looked at each other n had tears nandini immediately rushed to him and hugged him crying the hell out of her.

While Manik couldn't take it as he was thinking everything wrong about nandini so just broke the hug n went to wear his clothes. Nandini couldn't understand his behaviour so was continuously talking to him.

Nan- Manik Tum zinda ho........kaha the itne time tak .........tumhe pata hai I knew k tum zinda ho..........aur meine kitne koshish ki to find you....,.,,,tumhe meri yaad nhi aayi in 4 mahino mei........Manik tum kuch bol kyu nhi rhe ho?

Manik chngd n turn towards her n said.

Ma-stop this acting n all.......

Now nandini could sense something wrong in his tone so she said Cmg close to him.

Nan-kya hua hai Manik tum thik hona?

Manik jerked her hand and said.

Ma-stop this acting nandini and chali jao yahan se before I do something wrong.

Now nandini was curious to know the reason for his behaviour so said.

Nan- Manik kya hova hai muje batao na .....aur tum itne din kaha the..........?

Ma(shouting)- tumne sunna nhi Nandini meine kya kaha just go away leave me alone......

Nan-nhi tum pehle muje batao kya hova aur tum kab aaye tumne hum mei se kisi ko contact kyu nhi kiya.

Manik finally gave up and shouted.

Ma-aaya tha mei waha aur kya suprise mila hai.......muje chod k fab5 new band baan gaya hai naya singer hai tumhare band mei toh aur...........tum nandini u forgot me so easily haan? I came there n expected u to recognize me, come to me aur tumne kya kiya just turned away from me haan.

Saying this he mercilessly wiped his tears n holded her hand n started dragging a crying Nandini out of his room. Nandini immediately jerked her hand on reaching the door n said shoutingly.

Nan-nhi jaogi mei samj aayi tumhe baat nhi jaanewali tumhe chod k.........

Ma-(sarcastically)-tum muje chod k kyu jaogi jab tum muje already chod k jaa chuki ho.