Chase hudson//anniversary

Age to imagine: 19
Your pov
It was my 4 years anniversary with chase he said that he has a surprise for me and he's picking me up at 2pm it was currently 11am so I still had time. I took a long shower and changed , then I walked downstairs and saw that my mom made pancakes which made me really happy cuz I love pancakes.
*skip time*
It's almost 2pm so chase should be here any minute I was also finished getting ready.
I heard a knock on the door and ran as fast as I can downstairs. It was chase he was standing there with a big smile on his face and flower bouquet I hugged him tight then I looked up at him and kissed him." Ready?" He asked "Yeah" I answered with a big smile. He grabbed my hand and pulled me to his car then he gave me a blindfold and said I should put this on and I did.
After 10 minutes we were there, Chase helped me getting out of the car. We slowly walked somewhere then he stopped and so I did. "Can I take the blindfold off now?" I asked excitedly "Yes" he said even more excited than I was. I took it off and saw the most beautiful picnic ever. Everywhere were roses blossoms and fairy lights. I turned to chase and gave him and big hug then I pecked his lips and ran to the picnic. "You're so cute when you're happy" he laughed and walked behind me. We sat down ,talked and ate pizza. When we finished chase stood up so I did the same he walked towards me and then kneed down in front of me he took out a little jewelry box and started talking:"All these years and I still love you like when we started dating, when I saw you for the first time I knew one day you're gonna be my girl and no one else could have you and see I was right. You make me so happy and I'm proud to be able to call you my girl. You know I can't be one second without you ,being without you hurts me and I wanna spend my life with you" I held my hand on my face and started tearing up. "Will you marry me?" He asked and opened the box I started crying more "Yes, yes I will" I said happier than I could ever be.
Chase's pov
I put the ring on her finger stand up and give her the biggest hug ever. I'm so happy that she said yes I just love this girl too much and I don't know what I'd do without her. I kissed her passionately and we walked hand in hand back to the car.
Your pov
Today was the most beautiful day ever i love chase so much, too much. It was a silence in the car, chase had his hand on my tight and we both smiled." I love you" he said "I love you too" I replied. We went to his house and watched Netflix while we were cuddling. In the next morning I woke up but chase wasn't there. "Chase?" I said loudly "I'm in the kitchen" he replied and I walked downstairs to him. He was making pancakes awe.
Chase pov
"Good morning princess" I said and walked towards her to give her a kiss. "Good morning" y/n said tiredly and rubbed her eyes then I kissed her. I was cleaning up the mess that I made while making pancakes. "You made pancakes?" Y/n laughed "yeah"
"I'll clean this then we can eat" I said "I'll help you" y/n said and laughed again.