jaden hossler//he accuses you of cheating

your age: 19
jaden: 20
TW⚠️abusive relationship⚠️
I was working late and i forgot to tell jaden when i wanted to tell him i realized that my phone died like 2h ago but i didn't think much of it cuz he probably knows that i'm working cuz i don't go out a lot alone.
I finished my shift took my stuff and was ready to go home. it was like 2am when i got home so i thought jaden was already sleeping so i tried to be quiet but turned out jaden was still awake and waiting for me. He started walking up to me.
"Where have you been?"  he said in a slightly angry voice.
"i had a night shift and forgot to tell you. and why are you mad?" i answered
"oh really. Then what about what griffin showed me?" He said. now obviously mad.
"what did griffin show you?" i asked confused af.
"this" he said and held up his phone in my face. There was a video of a girl making out with a guy she looked a little like me but that wasn't me and i know that. She was wearing something i would never wear and she had hickeys all over her neck.
"Wth jaden this is not me" i said.
"Um then can you explain why she looks like you?" he asked
"doppelgänger?" i said in a duh tone.
"why didn't you call me to tell me that you had a night shift?" he asked
"my phone died almost 6 hours ago and i forgot my charger" i explained
"Y/N STOP LYING TO ME" jaden started yelling and i saw a tear escape his eye.
"I'M NOT FUCKIN LYING" i yelled
"IF THIS ISN'T YOU THEN WHO IS THIS?"
"I DON'T KNOW JADEN LIKE I ACTUALLY HAVE NO FUCKIN IDEA"i yelled i tried to hold back my tears, didn't work.
Jaden started tearing up. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bathroom then he put warm water on a towel and rubbed my neck with it. nothing came off, because there wasn't anything.
"see i told you that isn't me" i said softly. Jaden hugged me tight. "i'm so sorry babe" he whispered crying. i pulled out of the hug and put my hands on his cheeks, i wiped his tears with my thumbs away and pecked his lips "it's okay baby. But just know i would never do that to you." i said trying to calm him down. "how could i even think that?" he said and a few more tears dropped out of his eyes. He pulled me back close to him. " Can we go to sleep?" jaden asked. i nodded and we went upstairs to our room. We feel asleep with me cuddling jaden.

i actually like this lol.
comment suggestions.