iv

⁽ ᵐᵒᵒⁿ ᵏʸᵘⁿᵍᵐⁱ ⁾
♡ᵎ

❛ ━━━━━━・❪ 💫 ❫ ・━━━━━━ ❜

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐘, i sat on the expensive looking chair facing doyum.

he just observed me in his black attire. the boy wasn’t wearing his uniform like the day before and seemed to have changed clothes for the after school activities.

his eyes which i tried to avoid pierced through mine and it felt like he could see right through me. it was intimidating really. the way he chewed his gum and occasionally blowing a bubble revealing the flavor to be raspberry by the blue food coloring.

it seemed like he waited for me make the first move.

so i did and cleared my throat then awkwardly, brought my arm up to wave at him while sending him a small, forced smile.

i internally face-palmed.
now he’s going to think you’re a total loser too!

as i was asking myself what’s wrong with me doyum asked me a question after smirking at my awkward action.

“want some tea?”

“yes please.”

doyum stopped himself before pouring the steaming hot liquid into the cute tea cup. “milk?”

i nodded.

“sugar cubes or honey?”

simply by watching which direction my eyes darted to between the honey and sugar the light-haired boy was already taking a spoonful of honey and dunking it into the warm, milky tea.

he pushed the cup towards me and seemed to anticipate my reaction to his creation. doyum placed his chin in the palm of his hand help up by his arm propped up on the clean table.

bringing up the porcelain cup to my lips, i sipped the tea.
a sigh of content left my lips from the sweet beverage before i set down the tea on the surface.

surprisingly, a grin was painted on his lips but he quickly put on a blank expression, hoping i wouldn’t see. but i did.

it was like he broke character for split second.
his smile left as fast as i volunteered for the waitressing job.

it made me wonder what his real self is. not this bad boy facade he puts on to please others. i wanted to find out what his laugh sounded like, if he would giggle at my lame ass jokes or if he cry in front of a disney movie. probably this is his real self. maybe this is jeon doyum in the flesh.

but i doubt it because you could see his baby pink, star covered, socks from a mile away.

“so, what do you do in your spare time?”
doyum looked uninterested but continued to watch me with his sharp eyes.