Chapter 3

A/N: Hey guys :) Out of all the chapters I've edited.changed, this definitely has the most alternations. The idea of it is the similar but the writing style, wording and the story line is slightly different. Please let me know what you think of it, fan, vote and comment if you have the time.

Thank-you xx

Everything’s Gonna Be Alright

Chapter 3

LOUIS' POV

Just as I was about to take a sip of water from the glass El kindly went to get for me, I hear the words that change everything, and I mean, every single god damn thing in this planet.

"I LOVE HIM NIALL! I'm in love with Louis.” Harry screams letting loose of all the pain he's kept inside of him for weeks now. My whole body feels paralysed and I just stare at nothing, speechless .Finally all the pieces in the puzzle clicked into place and everything made sense. Shock surprise, disbelief and hurt are pouring out through the tears in my eyes. Yes Hazza always says that he loves me, we always say it to each other but this time it was different, he said "in love,” this time was entirely different.

This can't be happening, every things running through my head right now so fast that I feel like I’m about to pass out. From our first days together, our fake kisses, our hugs, our cuddling, our whole friendship in general.

“Shh… calm down Harry, everything’s gonna be alright, shh. You’re not a disappointment to anyone Harry; you’re not a pain in the ass either. Let’s go inside so you can get some rest, then we can talk about this tomorrow, or whenever you’re ready okay?” Niall comforts him after whatever Haz just confessed to him.

I’m still so shocked that I just sit there allowing the tears to continuously flow from my eyes and down my cheeks.

“Hey El, can you uhh … can I meet you at yours tomorrow? I need to sort some things out here.” I ask her needing my own space to process the events from the last 15 minutes.

“Yeah sure, I’ll see you tomorrow then, bye” I thank her as she kisses the top of my head packing her things up to leave.

“Hey Lou, are you alright?” Liam asks after El shuts the door noticing my silence.

“Yeah I’m fine, can you guys do the dishes tonight? I’ll do them tomorrow.”

“Yeah that’s fine, don’t worry about it. Just go do what you’ve got to do don’t worry about this.” Zayn replies being the helpful person he is.

“Thank-you” I mouth to them as I run up the stairs towards Harry’s bedroom door.

I knock twice hearing Niall’s soft hums from the other side of the door. “Yeah?” The Irish lad replies in a hushed tone.

“Ohh umm, it’s Lou, is he asleep or something?”

“Uhh yeah, he just fell asleep, he hasn’t been sleeping much these days anyway” Nialler sighs walking out of the room and shutting the door behind him.

HARRY’S POV

No Niall, I am not asleep, ever heard of faking? Well that’s what I’ve been doing for a while now, faking sleep so that they’d leave me alone. So that I could have the time to do something that actually makes me happy. Well my definition of happy I mean.

I walk into the bathroom that’s connected to my bedroom fishing for the hidden razor that I’ve always kept hidden deep inside one of the cupboards. I usually use scissors. I’ve tried razors before but they’re not as fun as scissors since they cut so easily. I like the feeling of having to push the blade of the scissor hard into my skin so that it would finally break; it’s more fun that way. But today, I’m in no mood for fun, I just want to feel that overwhelming pain and forget all about Louis and that witch he calls his ‘amazing’ girlfriend.