UnderFell! Sans x Half!Wolf! Reader

Y/N POV

I was just waiting. Waiting for the right time to strike this monster. Frisk and Chara found me as a pup. having years of abuse. After the monsters killed them...I've planned my revenge (I'm thinking of Mapleshade's  Vengeance). I was going to try and strike down the edgy skeleton first ,since he is the cause of Their death, then I move on to Asgore
I don't remember why Frisk and Chara started killing but it must be for a good reason.
My fur bristled and my tail puffed out as he got near me. I could smell Mustard? And Sadness? Meh I didn't care I was to enraged.

I jumped out ,claws unsheathe, and he then disappeared from my sight. 'Shit' i start sniffing around for any sign of him.  I mean Asgore and Sans are the only 2 monsters left. Other than a few that managed to get away from Frisk and Chara but with my senses I would always find them.
I keep searching the spot. My ears twitching as I tried to sense sound or movement. But I didn't.
Suddenly a Collar went around my neck. I hated collars. I Yelped since I was surprised but then whimpered because it was an electric collar.

"Huh thought that would be harder" Sans laughed. I could only growl but The was a mistake. He pressed the button again sending shocks of electricity through me. "Don't growl at me pet If you know what's good for you" i was screwed and I'm pretty sure you guys know this to (HEY 4TH WALLS ARE EXPENSIVE!). I stay still. That's all I can do in my wolf form. "Good pet" I was mentally growling. He put a leash on my collar. Now I was getting mad, but I follow without protesting. He goes in a pet store that's covered in dust. Oops.

He goes in the Employee only door and comes out with a Muzzle- WAIT A MUZZLE!

(That's a Muzzle)
I started backing away. I really didn't want a muzzle. I start Growling and barking. Heck I start snarling as well. He presses the button again shocking me into the floor. "I Told You Not To Growl!" He Yanks the leash and puts the Muzzle well on me. "Oh and if you think shifting into a human well help don't bother, that Muzzle is key locked and it'll shift with you" He looked proud of himself.

He yanks the collar again and leads me toward a house. It was a 2 story house. He leads me to a shed and throws me in. I start growling. He just chuckles. "If your mad about me killing your friend you can stop. They'll just reset and come back along with everyone else." I huffed and curled into a ball and Fell asleep.

—————————————————
Next day
—————————————————

I woke up and the place felt different? I start looking around to see we're I am- wait this is the Shed! But it felt different... there was less dust on the floor, I could hear noise, and I could smell different Monsters. Ok am I hallucinating? That was all answered when Sans came into the shed. "Heya Pet how are you this morning" something was off. Oh maybe it's that collar around his neck- WAIT. I start laughing at him. It was to funny, tears were coming out my eyes. Making him growl. He slapped me. I yelped and held my cheek and glared at him. (Your in your human form) my ears flatten on my head as i pouted. "What's wrong did that hurt" was he mocking me!

I tried taking off the stupid Muzzle but it won't come off! "Cat got you tongue?" He asked smirking a bit. I wasn't paying attention To him since I was trying to take the collar off."Heh don't Evan try, the human should be here soon to kill us, then I'll kill them." This got me thinking... why do Frisk and Chara kill?

A Leash snapped itself to my collar. "C'mon you can come with me to greet the little brat" Sans said. I couldn't do anything except Shift again so I did then I just followed.

€¥|>{^]<~+£~€|£,€?|£,^>~!|£~€~!~!€~
Time Skip
>€~£~€|!!~¥\¥£|,€^+{¥'%{>*|+}^]=•|%!,!

I followed in the snow without a word. I tried to bark sometimes but with the Muzzle it was impossible. Soon we came across to purple doors. Sans Yanked my leash near a tree

I decided to turn human for this. And then I just watched as Sans Saw Frisk and Chara walking. After they passed the branch Sans smashed it and teleported away. I had to watch from a distance. Sans Explained everything about the Resets and Aus and Timelines. But then Frisk called my name... "Y/N! WHERE ARE YOU" My heart dropped they really did care about me...

I was trying to run to them to tell them I'm here, but the leash keeps me away. I heard Chara say "Just give it up they might have been here that timeline but their gone now..." there was sadness in their voice. They went on and I saw Sans wasn't going to bother them. Ok then.
Soon they made it to town when they started murdering random monsters. I kept hearing there pleads and cry's for help or mercy. Some didn't care and let Frisk and Chara eliminate them and turn them to dust
I was starting to feel pity and sadness for these monsters but I wasn't going to allow my emotions to get me from the only people that care about me... right?

By now sans kept me chained next to the house. And I was just looking ahead till I heard papyrus say. "HELLO HUMAN! I THE GREAT AND T-." I was shocked. Chara didn't Evan wait for Papyrus to finish they just slashed them. Of course I know this wasn't going to end well but I mean....I'm sure they'll survive. Right?

The Fight lasted hours before Papyrus was only a head in the snow. "You'll never get away with this human" those were his last words before he faded off into dust. I couldn't stop myself. Fresh wet tears pour out my eyes. This was how the monsters felt. All those monsters Chara killed, all those monsters Frisk killed....all those monsters...I killed....

They all wanted mercy and we didn't give them mercy. I know knew how Sans felt... he wanted to end this! And I tried to stop him...

I wanted to run. I wanted to stop Chara and Frisk. For some reason anytime Sans passes by his house, which isn't very often, I feel weird...like I want to tell him something. Of course I ignore. Until the final battle

It was a afternoon, I was under the kitchen table when I felt sans Yank my leash and take me to judgement hall. I never liked this place because it was were Chara and Frisk died.

Sans tied me to a pillar and waited in the middle of the room. "So you finally made it" sans asked in a Threatening voice. "I have one question for you what did you get from all of this?" He kept talking to them. "This is your last warning. Reset and become a pacifist. That easy" Chara ignored sans and went straight to trying to stab him.
After Chara and Frisk Dying over and over and over again Sans was getting tried. I kept pulling in the leash but it wouldn't budge.
Sans was looking horrible. There stood Chara infront of him with that smile. I was crying. They could kill sans! Chara raised the knife. And with one last pull the leash snapped and I jumped in the way as the knife crashed down on me.

Darkness. I could feel someone holding my hand and mumbling something but I could make up what it was. Soon I blinked my eyes open to see sans over me with a worried look in his face. As soon as he saw me he pulled me into a tight hug. I yelped in pain. "Sorry kid I didn't mean to hurt u" sans said apologizing. "It's alright!" I said cheery voice. "Why did you do it?..." sans Asked his expression changed to a dark look. "I-I don't know but I couldn't let you die..." I started explaining. "So you risked your life...for me?" He sounded confused. "Yeah I guess I did" i said sitting on the couch. "Don't ever do that again got it." He was serious as he started hugging me again. I started crying I don't know why. I just felt so weak so defenseless. I nuzzled into his jacket. As I fell asleep into his jacket. The last word from Sans I heard were. "Don't leave me..." I shook my head and whispered "I-I w-won't" then I fell into a deep slumber.

—————-
1500 words
—————-

So this was my first one-shot and request are still open so yeah go vote and I'll do it
Next: Dreamswap Dream x Emotionless Reader