Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Falling to the floor, I can't believe what just happened. I pull myself up off the ground and slowly make my way to my car. Getting in, I'm in a daze. Lori, one of the croweaters sees me sitting there and knocks on my window. I jump and look over to see her there. I motion that I am okay and back out of my spot before heading home. Walking into my house, I go straight to the shower. Getting the water as hot as I can stand it, I sit down in the shower and start to sob. I can't believe it. I was raped...by a SON.

I have worked at Teller Morrow Automotive for two years now. I can't let anyone know what happened. Getting up the next morning, I get ready for work and head to the garage. Pulling into my spot, I see Lori walking out. She walks over to me and asks "Can we talk?" I nod my head yes and walk back towards my car. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Yeah. I'm good." I tell her. "I saw you last night. I know that look. If you ever need to talk to someone that understands, I'm here." she tells me. "I'm okay but thank you." I say as I walk away.

Heading into the office, I clock in and start my day. I keep my head down. Jax walks into the office and says "Morning Darlin." I don't look at him. "Can you and Opie handle the repos today please?" I asked. "Yeah. Hey, you okay?" he asked. "Yep." I say as I hand him the repo list to get done. He just shakes his head and walks out. Gemma pulls onto the lot and I see her talking to Jax. They look towards the office and I sit back at the desk and try to get some work done. Gemma walks in and closes both doors. "Tell me what's going on and don't tell me that bull shit that you are okay." she tells me. "Seriously. Just had a bad night and not feeling too swift." I tell her. Thanks God she leaves it at that.

It's been three months since my rape and this morning I get up sick. I've been sick every morning this week. I'm off today so I head to the store to get some groceries and pick up a pregnancy test. Getting home, I put up the groceries holding off on taking the test as long as I can. I clean the house and finally with nothing else to do, I head to the bathroom and take the test. Waiting the three minutes that the directions say to, I pray that it doesn't say positive. After the three minutes, I look at the test and the tears start to fall. Positive. Fuck.

Picking up my phone, I call my best friend. "Hey Rosie." Tara says. "Hey T. Can you come over please?" I asked her. I haven't told anyone that I was even raped. But she's the only one that can help me. "Sure. I'll be there in a few." she tells me. "Thanks T." I say. A few minutes later, Tara walks in my front door. "What's up?" she asked. "I need your help." I tell her. She looks at me worried. "What do you need?" she asked. I handed her the pregnancy test. "We can go to my office and confirm it and find out how far along you are. Is that what you need?" she asked. "No. Uh, I need a clinic that I can go to anonymously." I say, looking down at my hands. "What? Rosie. What aren't you telling me?" she asked. "I, uh, was raped." I tell her. "What? When?" she asked in shock. "About three months ago. I, uh, was at a party at the clubhouse and, uh, I was raped." I tell her. "Rosie, who raped you?" she asked. I shake my head no. "Rosie, you have to tell me. Was it a hangaround?" she asked and I shook my head no again. "Was it a SON?" she asked and I didn't answer. "Rosie. You have to tell someone." she tells me. "Why. Nothing will be done. It's not a club problem and him being a member, they won't do anything anyway. I'm not a family member so the only way to deal with this is to get an abortion and move on. You can choose to help me or not but either way, I'm getting the abortion and no one can know about this T. I mean it." I tell her as the tears start falling down my face. "Rosie." she starts. "No. T. Are you going to help me or not?" I asked her as I wipe the tears from my face. "Yeah. I have to head to work but I'll make some calls and see what I can do." she tells me. "Thanks T." I tell her. She hugs me and heads out the door.

Getting in her car, Tara calls Jax. "Meet me at my office. We need to talk." she tells him. "Yeah. Everything okay?" he asked. "Not even close." she tells him as she pull into her parking spot at St Thomas. She walks into her office and a few minutes later, Jax walks in. "What's up?" Jax asked. "I just left Rosie's. She's wanting me to find a clinic for her to get an abortion." Tara tells Jax. "What are you talking about?" Jax asked confused. "She's pregnant Jax." Tara says and Jax looks at her. "Why is she wanting to get rid of it?" Jax asked. "She was raped." Tara says and Jax's eyes go wide. He stands up and runs his hands through his hair. "Did she say who it was?" he asked. "No. Jax, it was a SON." she says. He looks at her shocked and runs his hand down his face. "Don't do anything until I talk to her." Jax says. "Yeah. Okay." Tara says. He kisses the top of her head and walks out the door, heading to my house.