Chapter 11

Chapter 11

The next morning, I wake up to Opie kissing my neck and whispering "Wake up Princess. We gotta get up." I snuggle farther back into him and tilt my head to give him better access to my neck. I turn over onto my back I pull him over me. Kissing him, we are still naked from the night before and I feel him enter me and I moan into his kiss. Thrusting in and out slowly, he whispers how much he loves me. Once we both reach our release, we get up and go for another round in the shower.

Once we are out and dressed, he says, "Let's go." I look at him confused, knowing we didn't have to be anywhere and he says "I have a surprise for you." Smiling, I walk out the door and get onto the back of his bike. We head up to the cabin. Walking in, there's candles lit everywhere and Gemma walks out and we see a nice meal sitting on the table. "Opie?" I asked. I turn around to him and he is down on one knee with a ring in his hand. My eyes go wide. "Rosie, I love you so fucking much. You have my crow, now I want you to have my last name. Rosie, will you marry me?" Tears start falling and I nod my head yes. He puts the ring on my finger and picks me up as his lips crash into mine. "I love you Harry." I whisper. "I love you Rosie. More than anything." he says. After we get ourselves together, we sit down to eat and talk and I can't stop smiling.

After dinner, we sit on the back deck, looking over the lake and watch the sunset. Me sitting in his lap. Once it's set, he stands up, me still in his arms, he carries me into the cabin and lays me down on the bed. We spend the rest of the night talking and making love and I could not be happier.

The next morning, we get on his bike and walk into the clubhouse. Once inside, I walk to Gemma and hug her. "Thanks for helping Opie." I tell her. "You're welcome baby. Now, let me see that ring." she says. I show her the ring and Tig sees me. "Holy shit. Is that?" he asked and I nod. He picks me up and hugs me. Everyone starts looking at us confused and I hold up my hand and say "Ope and I are engaged." They all look at Opie and he's smiling, a rare smile. They all start congratulating us and we all have a couple of shots. We spend the evening hanging out and celebrating. That is, until, we see some of the Cara Cara girls walking in.

Gemma says "Come on sweetheart. Let's talk about the wedding." I head over to one of the couches and I see Lyla walking over to Opie. She puts her hand on his chest and he pulls away from her. "What's wrong Ope? You used to love when I touched you." she says to him. "Things are different now." he tells her. "What's different Ope? Come on baby." she says. Having enough, I walk over and say "He's with me now." She looks at me and then laughs and says "Yeah right. Come on Ope. I miss you." Lyla says. "No. Rosie and I are engaged. I don't want you anymore." he says. She slaps him and storms out of the clubhouse in tears. I feel Opie pull me to him and kiss me softly. "I love you babe." he says. I snuggle into him more and just smile.

I look at him and say "We need to set a date. Gemma wants to start planning as soon as possible. "Three months from today?" he asked. Smiling, I say "Okay." I kiss him softly and head back over to Gemma to start planning our wedding.