Chapter 2

Chapter 2

There was a knock on my door. Looking through the peephole, I see Jax standing there. Opening the door, he walks in and I can see it in his eyes that Tara told him. "Jackson, don't." I tell him as I walk into the living room. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked. "Tell you what? That I was dragged to the back of your clubhouse and was slammed against a wall and raped by one of your brothers?" I almost shout. "You could have come to me." he tells me shouting. "Get out." I say. "No." he says "Get out Jackson." I say. "No. Not until you tell me who it was." he says. "Why? Nothing can be done and if he finds out I'm pregnant, he'll stop me from getting the abortion so no." I tell him. "I'll have Tara get you in as soon as possible and I'll make sure that nothing happens to you. You have my word." he tells me. Sitting down on the couch, he sits next to me and pulls me to him. "You know I love you. You're my sister." he tells me. "I know. I love you too." I tell him. We sit there in silence for a few minutes and I finally speak. "It was Kyle Hobbart." He squeezes me tighter and says "I'll got you."

The next day, Tara pulls into the driveway. Walking into my house she asks "You ready to go?" I look at her and she says "I have you an appointment in an hour. Jax told Gemma you wouldn't be there for a couple of days." she tells me. I nod and grab my bag. Three hours later, we are walking in the door and Gemma is there with food waiting for me. "How you feeling baby?" she asked. "I'll be okay." I tell her. Tara helps me to the couch and Gemma brings me a plate of casserole. I eat and go to lay down on the couch. "Let's get you in bed." Gemma says. She helps me up and helps me get into my bed where I can rest.

Back at the clubhouse, Jax walks up to Kyle. "Hey man, I need you to run to Indian Hills for me. Take the prospect with you. Jury has some shit for you to pick up." Jax says. "Yeah. Okay. Prospect come on." Kyle and the prospect head out the door. Picking up his phone he calls Jury. "Hey. I'm sending Kyle and the prospect up there. I need him out of the clubhouse. Told him you had something to send here so just hand him some bull shit or something." Jax tells Jury. "Everything okay brother?" Jury asked. "Yeah. Just gotta sort some shit." Jax says. "I got you. I'll have something ready." Jury says. "Thanks. Jax says ending the call. "Clay, we need everyone in church." Jax tells Clay. "Church" Clay yells and they all file into the chapel.

"Jax has something that he needs to talk to us about." Clay says before turning the table over to Jax. "Tara stopped by Rosie's house yesterday. Rosie was needing to an appointment for a fucking abortion." Jax says and they all look at him shocked. "Why would she do that? She's always talked about having a family one day." Piney asks. "Tara took her today to have it done. I went by yesterday to talk to her and see what was going on and she told me that she was raped." Jax says and everyone starts cussing and slamming their hands on the Redwood. "Does she know who it was?" Tig asks. "Yeah. Said she was here at one of our parties. Fucker dragged her the back of the clubhouse and slammed her into the wall and raped her. She didn't tell us because it was one of us." Jax says and they all start looking around the table at each other, trying to figure out who could have done this to me. "Who was is?" Clay asked, clearly pissed. "Kyle." Jax says. "That why you sent him on that bull shit run?" Opie asked. "Yeah. I wanted to bring this to the table without him here. He doesn't know she was pregnant and he won't know. She's scared that if he finds out that we know that he will come after her and even more if he knew she was pregnant." Jax says. "What are we going to do about this? We can't let him get away with this but it's not something that we can vote mayhem." Piney asks. "We can vote him out but then that still leaves the him to go after her." Jax says. "But if he does try to go after her, we can take him out then because he won't be a member anymore." Opie says. "Do we need to vote?" Clay asks. The room is silent. "All in favor of stripping Kyle's patches?" Clay asks. Yea's all around.

After church, Jax comes to my house. Gemma lets him in and I am sitting up on the couch, eating a sandwich. "Hey Darlin." Jax says. "Hey. What's up?" I asked. He sits down on the couch he takes my hand. "I took it to the table." he says and I pull my hand away. "Okay." I say simply. "We sent him on a bull shit run to get him away and we took a vote. When he comes back, he's being stripped of his patches and won't be in the club anymore." he tells me. "Okay. But he will know it was me that said something." I say. "He won't come after you. If he does, then we can take him out without worrying about mayhem." he tells me. "Okay." I say. "I need you to pack a bag for a few days. You are going to the cabin with Piney." Jax says. I nod and get up to get a bag ready. "I'll take her and stay up there with her." Gemma says. "Thanks mom." He says. He walks to my room and takes my bag from me to put in the car. "I promise we will take care of everything." Jax says. "I know. Thank you Jax." I say before heading out to the car.