Chapter 2 Who is that girl?

"UUUUUH!" I gave out a huge sigh. I hope no one noticed!

"OMG! Hai! My name is Cassie! We're going to be the best friends! EVAR!" Cassie perkily screamed probably alerted the police. She had Light skin sorta tan. Also brown eyes and brown hair. She was a pretty girl. Bangs covered her eyebrows and she happily jumped around.

"Hi..?" I questioned. " My name is Elita...." I mumbled.

"Ok!! I hope you don't mind sleeping in the top bunk! cause I though you might of wanted it! so hhheayyyy!" She bursted (like a fire work).

"Uh..? ok?" I replied. "You think we should go to well... orientation now?"

"Oh pffff! of course!" She exclaimed.

"Ok let's go we might be late." I stated.

We arrived at the auditorium. It was very crowded but there was one girl in specific, I felt the stares from. " Blah Blah Blah!" the teachers babbled.I felt that girl stare again, but this time on my neck! Im getting kinda scared now. That girl... It's been almost an hour and has been looking at my neck. I thought for a second that I had something on my neck so I took down my hair and placed it over my neck so it stayed hidden. The principle starts to nag on and on. I take a quick look around me. There was that cute boy with blue eyes and glasses. I started to blush. He started to stare back and I looked away. {IDIOT} I told myself.
A strange lady appears. Behind him. My eyes widened. But I was confused at the same time. She grabbed my arm and jerked my whole body out of the room. Confusion, anger, and corage fill the room.